Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

They killed the exodia contagion. Thanks!!!!!!!!

bibmobello

2 hours ago, Wearbe said:

This is why all of my Catalysts, Reactors, Formas and Rivens are spent on my pets and sentinels.  No matter what they do to my weapons, I can always rely in my trusty pets.

Yeah i will not spend any forma catalyst and rolling rivens thousand of times on weapons  from being good to  totally useless without any explanation the day after. OVerall when you use a weapon for 3 year spending resource and time  on rivens and build 10 different identical zaws to discover one day you are  not dealing a S#&$ during a mission... The funny part is on the wiki they even found absurd stats: double damage, double crit, double status and they continue to write the heavy attack gives you the  heavy attacks buff because in the description it's clearly written in this manner...

I don't know if a developer doesn't have a database to check out of scale damages of a weapon or if they need 3 years to shadow nerf stuff, sincerely being practically a betatster is becoming frustrating...

5 minutes ago, Svenarx said:

DE should fix this bug. Because it's not in the patch note, so it's clearly a bug. Or DE Make some hidden modifications ? A quick answer should be appreciated about this issue ! Maybe we should open support ticket !?

Good idea. Op just wanted to *@##$ about it in general first to vent before he was going to do that....i hope

3 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Hard to tell from your initial post if I'm honest.

I just trying to be philosophical... The drama is when you you feel like an idiot during a mission with a broken weapon without understanding the reason because the build was very specifical, you can't use a melee with spoiled strike and a -melee speed on a riven...

It was bound to happen after they removed self damage and after ss.
The one thing that surprised me was that it took so long.
tbh a lot of things were and are still nerfed and the main reason is the removal of self damage and how much confortable some weapons became after this 
So thank you to all the people who wanted the removal of self damage. ^^

Just now, vegetosayajin said:

It was bound to happen after they removed self damage and after ss.
The one thing that surprised me was that it took so long. 😄

They was just waiting a lot of idiots like  me spending all the resources to build 10 identical zaws and rolling thousand of times  rivens for the same zaw...

8 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

They was just waiting a lot of idiots like  me spending all the resources to build 10 identical zaws and rolling thousand of times  rivens for the same zaw...

If you want to be ready - look out for a khora nerf in the near future, baruuk , also kuva nukor, the new gunblade, rivens for the kronen and all popular melees, maybe even a nyx "rework"- read nerf.

2 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

If you want to be ready - look out for a khora nerf in the near future, baruuk , also kuva nukor, the new gunblade, rivens for the kronen and all popular melees, maybe even a nyx "rework"- read nerf.

Hey you forget, revenant and trinity,  because they have some broken abilities as well! venka prime will not be nerfed till it  will get 3 stars disposition at least...

But what's wrong with new gunblade?

17 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

Nothing much, except that it does insane utterly astronomical damage with a heavy attack build, much more then any melee that I have tried including redeemer p.

Yes i was just trying it right now and it deals insane damage with less mods than a redeemer prime even without combo c but it  should not be a broken weapon.

But i just discovered it's broken wirth navigator like most of the weapon in game... Pratically you can use navigator on it and the damage falloff is calculated but the distance of the weapon from  the enemy. not the real bullet path

Archived