Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still confused Helminth's system...

ChaoticEdge

I am confused about one thing about the Helminth's system while I was reading Rebbeca's for 1 part she said got be bit confused for thought my explaining is complicated but this for I will quote her's words

On 2020-08-12 at 12:27 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

"COMPANION HEAL"

"Heal your companion and call it to your side."

if you read "Heal your companion" it is obvious it will any companions but here is the weird thing about it "Call it to your side" for lead me puzzled and question will it be like Khora where your companion you selected and died that will come back from the dead that may include sentinel can be revived without using the mod being revived different chance it is going be in sort of like Dijin.  Yet still hoping this is true or not for it is hard to get hold on DE explaining and clarified some these passive mutations skills.  So what do you guys/ladies think about this mutation trait?

3 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I am confused about one thing about the Helminth's system while I was reading Rebbeca's for 1 part she said got be bit confused for thought my explaining is complicated but this for I will quote her's words

if you read "Heal your companion" it is obvious it will any companions but here is the weird thing about it "Call it to your side" for lead me puzzled and question will it be like Khora where your companion you selected and died that will come back from the dead that may include sentinel can be revived without using the mod being revived different chance it is going be in sort of like Dijin.  Yet still hoping this is true or not for it is hard to get hold on DE explaining and clarified some these passive mutations skills.  So what do you guys/ladies think about this mutation trait?

Pretty sure it just teleports it next to you.

What I'm confused about is do these abilities(?) replace a warframe power? or are they their own little thing? 

and how do they trigger? Because one was "auto complete your next hack" so do you actively cast it or is it that if you complete a hack manually your next hack is free? or do you press a button to receive a free hack? 

2 minutes ago, Oreades said:

What I'm confused about is do these abilities(?) replace a warframe power? or are they their own little thing? 

and how do they trigger? Because one was "auto complete your next hack" so do you actively cast it or is it that if you complete a hack manually your next hack is free? or do you press a button to receive a free hack? 

We got a auto hack already but only works 1 in 3 times or so, my guess you cast the ability then when you hack it does it for you instantly.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

We got a auto hack already but only works 1 in 3 times or so, my guess you cast the ability then when you hack it does it for you instantly.

B-b-b-but Ciphers 

I mean unless this can be used where ciphers are blocked like sorties but I'm kinda conflicted because the hacking minigame is one of the few places in the whole game that requires anything even vaguely approximating skill on the part of the player. I say approximating because all two of them are suuuuuper easy. 

8 minutes ago, TheRealShade said:

Pretty sure it just teleports it next to you.

sure it does that thought it means but what about the sentinel?  They are always by our side if you think about it, it would be just well obvious useless because we can heal our companion different ways and we have mods to heal our companions which means DE isn't really putting clarified truth about it.  The fact why do I think it might be like Khora's passive well because well it just too obvious I thought but thought it might be playing tricks when I realized the mechanicof pets that already teleported next to you no matter what without that mutation skills.  This is where I want to see this is right or wrong the fact we already have pets teleported next to the owner for this means are they really meant really it really just teleported next to you every time you leave a spot (start remind me about cataylist cat).

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Possible this mean is it really going revived any companions or is it going be that annoying teleported you just said early just flipping teleported you next to you no matter what where your at and when your at not even a single 5 inch for it is clingy as it is to be.

7 minutes ago, Oreades said:

B-b-b-but Ciphers 

I mean unless this can be used where ciphers are blocked like sorties but I'm kinda conflicted because the hacking minigame is one of the few places in the whole game that requires anything even vaguely approximating skill on the part of the player. I say approximating because all two of them are suuuuuper easy. 

Maybe this ability = skip farming time and resource to build razorback cihper 😄 

I guess my result of guessing seem could be right more likely DE is going let a passive skills rez your companions because we already have mechanic of teleporting which I tested far as possible running huge lap and stop to one point my pet is not seen and it teleported next to you without the mutation skills.  So that means is that it is a rez passive skills for companions.

Archived