Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum Request: Steel Path Toggle

Zagrax

6 hours ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

Wasn't there something about Steel Path and DE wanting content creators to do their "tests" in actual missions and not the sim?

That's true, but then DE pulled a sneaky by making the enemies level 100 and giving them increased stats on top of that
So they're not comparable to regular level 100s you can find in the regular star chart on endless missions.

Case in point:
Ignis Wraith in level 100 Simulacrum - Instrument of death
Ignis Wraith in Steel Path - Harmless squirt gun

Both were tested with a fully forma'd Ignis Wraith on a Mirage Prime with 300% Ability Strength, meaning my Eclipse was a 600% damage increase.
And it still wasn't enough to get any damage out of it.

So yeah, I do support Steel Path being a toggle in Simulacrum

38 minutes ago, Nok-Rntha said:

That's true, but then DE pulled a sneaky by making the enemies level 100 and giving them increased stats on top of that
So they're not comparable to regular level 100s you can find in the regular star chart on endless missions.

Case in point:
Ignis Wraith in level 100 Simulacrum - Instrument of death
Ignis Wraith in Steel Path - Harmless squirt gun

Both were tested with a fully forma'd Ignis Wraith on a Mirage Prime with 300% Ability Strength, meaning my Eclipse was a 600% damage increase.
And it still wasn't enough to get any damage out of it.

So yeah, I do support Steel Path being a toggle in Simulacrum

Wasn't your elemental/s either Heat, Corrosive, Viral or Radiation?

With a high enough status chance, those should still be able to either do some damage or debuff them for melee damage.

The proc count on Viral should scale the damage up to 325% and if you add Radiation, it's a decent damage type against heavy units with Alloy Armor.

Against Corpus, Toxin should be enough.

And Infested dies to anything.

Archived