The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing survival

(PSN)Xenophrost89

Honestly I may be one of the few that thoroughly enjoy arch wing missions yet there are so few albeit the railjack. I would like to see a survival based mission type obviously without oxygen because archwings dont need oxygen. Since just a plain survival might be a bit bland perhaps add a timer and a score cap kind of like calphalon sumaris'. Maybe add a boss type enemy where you have to take out weak points after every 5 waves or so.

2 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Archwings make sure Tenno can survive in space without oxygen so I see an issue here.

On the other hand...we still have Syndicate and Clem Missions on Ceres where there usually is oxygen 

It doesnt have to be oxygen for the Tenno. For example something like this:
-Ally civilian ship got attacked. They sorrounded themselves by impenetrable shields but their environmental systems got damaged. Collect and drop oxygen capsules from enemies or tow them big oxygen tanks dropped by Ordis so they can survive till rescue team will "arrive". The ship floats around.

10 hours ago, RobWasHere said:

It doesnt have to be oxygen for the Tenno. For example something like this:
-Ally civilian ship got attacked. They sorrounded themselves by impenetrable shields but their environmental systems got damaged. Collect and drop oxygen capsules from enemies or tow them big oxygen tanks dropped by Ordis so they can survive till rescue team will "arrive". The ship floats around.

Or maybe the danger could be Space Radiation 😮

wait... Why I'm helping you.... I don't want more Arch Wing 😞

On 2020-08-24 at 12:11 PM, Lutesque said:

Or maybe the danger could be Space Radiation 😮

wait... Why I'm helping you.... I don't want more Arch Wing 😞

😂 it could be fun and would give more reason to add new mods or something to make archwings more useful.

@gnarlesdarkley yes that is why I said have a timer and a score cap for each wave to counter the no oxygen aspect and so it has an incentive to actually do something. 

I always wanted the archwing missions to be expanded upon. Having more missions and spread out more around the solar system will introduce an easier leveling gradient, instead of the jumps in levels we have now. 

Considering survival is my favorite mode, I'm all for a survival archwing mode. The oxygen thing is a technicality that can be changed to fit the mode. The main point is to add the mode to the game.

Archived