Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth abilities with weird augments question?

ttylerrocks4u

1 minute ago, ttylerrocks4u said:

Anyone that has the helminth going can u let me know if the augments that require other abilities like hildryns blazing pillage work without having haven going for example? Asking for a friend.

No one will have it until reset later today at the earliest, many wont get it until friday 

6 minutes ago, minininja77 said:

No one will have it until reset later today at the earliest, many wont get it until friday 

People i think have it... but right now i think people are waiting or should be if the bypassed the time to construct the segment with plat for there first warframe to subsume

5 minutes ago, ttylerrocks4u said:

People i think have it... but right now i think people are waiting or should be if the bypassed the time to construct the segment with plat for there first warframe to subsume

takes 86k standing to get the segment, at MR29 people only have 60k since release

Its not possible to get it through regular means yet.

we dont even know if its one of the rank up rewards , so it might only be possible to get it on Saturday.

rep needed to get to rank 3 is 72K (including the parts needed worth 1K)

Thats 3 days minimum even if you dont buy any other item from them., after 3 days you can get 90750 rep.

Leaving 18750 rep for purchase on day 3, of which 15K would be needed for the purchase of the BP

I doubt you can get it as a rank up reward and you also need an extra BP for adramal alloy.

so you need to spend less than 2750 rep to be illegible for it on day 3.

I know most have spent more than that to get the lures and such , so its not going to be available for those guys until the 4th day.

27 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Its not possible to get it through regular means yet.

we dont even know if its one of the rank up rewards , so it might only be possible to get it on Saturday.

rep needed to get to rank 3 is 72K (including the parts needed worth 1K)

Thats 3 days minimum even if you dont buy any other item from them., after 3 days you can get 90750 rep.

Leaving 18750 rep for purchase on day 3, of which 15K would be needed for the purchase of the BP

I doubt you can get it as a rank up reward and you also need an extra BP for adramal alloy.

so you need to spend less than 2750 rep to be illegible for it on day 3.

I know most have spent more than that to get the lures and such , so its not going to be available for those guys until the 4th day.

30k was available for 4 hours on release it reset that day again for anotber 30k then reset again for another 30k yesterday totaly roughly is probably around 89k standing right now. The 30k on release was possible if rng got u the conservation u needed to get son tokena before it was hotfixed to not require it when the reset came that day. 

1 minute ago, ttylerrocks4u said:

30k was available for 4 hours on release it reset that day again for anotber 30k then reset again for another 30k yesterday totaly roughly is probably around 89k standing right now. The 30k on release was possible if rng got u the conservation u needed to get son tokena before it was hotfixed to not require it when the reset came that day. 

Its possible , yes , but very unlikely.

Just now, 0_The_F00l said:

Its possible , yes , but very unlikely.

I got it but was short by 30 minutes cause i wanted to eat i played myself XD also im not mr 29 yet so that hurt but it was possible for rng to work haha literally got the tokens needed as the hotfix was happening but not enlugh timw to go to mother to max my standing for day feels bad 

29 minutes ago, ttylerrocks4u said:

Shouldn't be using son tokens for standing

Mother tokens are super easy to farm, maxed out my standing in about an hour of play

3 minutes ago, Lion said:

Shouldn't be using son tokens for standing

Mother tokens are super easy to farm, maxed out my standing in about an hour of play

No before the first hotfix it reuired 5 son tokens to lvl up. Problem was u couldnt get the lures for any of the stuff u could get tokens for. So people had to rely on rng to get the animal needed and then rng for the tokens to reuire those animals. Yeah mother tokena all i use to rank up.

3 minutes ago, ttylerrocks4u said:

No before the first hotfix it reuired 5 son tokens to lvl up. Problem was u couldnt get the lures for any of the stuff u could get tokens for. So people had to rely on rng to get the animal needed and then rng for the tokens to reuire those animals. Yeah mother tokena all i use to rank up.

Oooohhh I gotcha. Misread 😁

Archived