Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminths hunger need to be looked at.

Vyra

5 hours ago, Vyra said:

I play fairly often Railjack, but to feed helminth i would use 98% of what i have. In my opinion the amount to satisfy helminth hunger schould be reduced by a lot.

Who not make it 5% of target Resource?

Please consider that some people do not has so much time on their hands.

Honest question OP: How much time do you think it should take for you to max the Helminth? Because I think taking at least a whole month from now is fair.

The argument of balancing things around people who don't play often is aking to making Valkyr's base armor stat 4000 because not everyone has a full maxed out umbra set. 

57 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Honest question OP: How much time do you think it should take for you to max the Helminth? Because I think taking at least a whole month from now is fair.

The argument of balancing things around people who don't play often is aking to making Valkyr's base armor stat 4000 because not everyone has a full maxed out umbra set. 

I don't want to progress faster, im okay when it takes long, like having some sort of delay or smth.
Problem will be, when i have less time, cant  farm specific resource then i can NEVER go on.
Like Asterite, it asks for 5000 if i remember right, i had 14.000. That was collected from RJ Launch to now.

Railjack Launched December 13th, 2019

So, by that i can feed it 1-3 times and then have again 0, maybe even when i have other resources its maybe 5 times.
But then i have to collect again for almost 1 Year? I mean i only had that much because i ran Raljack very often...ignoring other Aspects from the game.

Then there is the other Resources, like Hexenon... when i farm allt hat Asterite, how will i be able to get Hexenon?

Do you follow?

In My opinion, we could have the RANKING with a delay, but have resource cost reduce dramatically...
That Way people with less time than me can also enjoy the Update.

6 hours ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

It seems they just took the type of resource (common, uncommon and rare) and slapped a general number for each. It happens that railjack common resources are less common then non-railjack common resources, so while 20k ferrite/alloyplate/nanospore is no big deal, 20k titanium is crazy. 

Look at the number of Asterite it takes. It's like 5k. That's nuts.

The railjack resource costs should probably be reduced, but until they are, don't feed railjack resources to the Helminth and don't farm railjack to get those resources for the Helminth. It's not worth it, and they're not a requirement for the Helminth system anyway.

I did not feed one bit of Asterite to the Helminth because I don't have 5k. I may have fed some other railjack resources to it, but I quickly stopped.

Archived