Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Missing/Lost Helminth Flower

16Bitman

Screenshots below.

What I did to lose a flower:

Use Rhino for my first subsumed Warframe.

The flower grew overtime without any issues.

Use Nidus as my seccond subsumed Warframe.

Stay inside the Helminth room during the final few minutes and watch Nidus disappear as the timer hits 0.

Subsume Protea as my third subsumed Warframe right after, without logging out or reloading the orbiter.

The Bug:

The seccond flower which came from Nidus has now despawned.

After fully subsuming Protea, the spot which previously had the Nidus flower now has a Protea flower.

I'm missing a flower of  a hard to obtain Warframe, but worse, I'm afraid I might never get a full Helminth garden.

The Screenshots:

Watching Nidus get fully subsumed while already having the next Warframe for Helminth equipped, the 2nd/Nidus flower is visible:

E2N7ppN.jpg

Watching my 3rd Warframe get subsumed, but my 2nd/Nidus flower is gone:

Far1hMt.jpg

Protea (my third) Warframe has now been fully subsumed, the place in which the Nidus flower used to be, now has the Protea flower instead:

t3qUsUB.jpg

I have subsumed 2 Warframes and currently have no flowers at all. I had one, and I thought that even though I watched Excal finish subsuming and didn't get a flower that it would spawn in the next time I entered. As it happens, it instead despawned the Nova flower.

Same, 1 flower 2 warframes subsumed. After getting Nezha's ability and subsuming Saryn, I went to the Cambion Drift to test the ability on Titania. After a few more tests like that, I noticed the flower was gone.

EDIT: I was in the orbiter when Nezha (the missing flower) finished subsuming. I think OP and I have this in common.

Have subsumed rhino and valkyr with both of their flowers missing after a logout. After which the new flower grows on the same spot. Currently subsuming ash and the flower is growing on the same spot and the others were most likely gonna poof after it done and i log out.

18 hours ago, Matheusmgas said:

I'm subsuming my 4th frame (Ember) but only have 2 flowers (Valkyr and Garuda). I never got the first flower (Rhino). Do we have a fix planned for this or that's another one that will be on the "Soon™" list?iWl9JVj.jpeg

Well, I'll be dammed cus now I have 3 flowers.p9HWxwr.jpg

6 minutes ago, HelixRook said:

This is being addressed in the upcoming hotfixes, per DE_Reb

That's really great news!

Could you please post a source for this?

Rebecca is active on so many platforms that it would take quite a while to find this, especially if it's hidden somewhere in an hour of a stream.

6 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

That's really great news!

Could you please post a source for this?

Rebecca is active on so many platforms that it would take quite a while to find this, especially if it's hidden somewhere in an hour of a stream.

Yeah it was today’s stream...give me a few as I’m at work, but it should be in the first 10 minutes. 

Edit: started mentioning it around 5:32 mark.Here is the link to the stream

13 minutes ago, Lokidus_Prime said:

havent had this happened to me yet (hopefully stays that way), but it has happened to a friend - she lost a valkyr flower and it got replaced with an ash flower

I hadn't seen it yet either, but my second warframe should be done being digested now---though they did just apply the hotfix, so I guess I won't be seeing the problem.

9 hours ago, HelixRook said:

Yeah it was today’s stream...give me a few as I’m at work, but it should be in the first 10 minutes. 

Edit: started mentioning it around 5:32 mark.Here is the link to the stream

Thanks!

The latest patch notes also mention a script coming soon to retrieve the lost flowers.

"Fixed all Subsumed Warframes not creating their own flowers. As reported here.

• We’re working on a script to find the missing flowers and their respective colors! We’ll update this thread when the script has started - don’t worry, your flowers are not lost!"

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1220813-heart-of-deimos-hotfix-2906/

Looks like this thread is almost done, happy gardening everyone!

Archived