Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Warframe Tribal Drawings

RazulDarkwood

Holy crap dude, these are awesome, tatto-worthy, too.

The Stalker, Ash, Frost, Oberon and Loki are surely the best ones, I wonder though, will you also do the alternate helms?

I'm uploading the answer right now. :D I just started generation 2 helmets. And after 5 min you will be able to see the first 3 for this year - Volt, Ash and Loki.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This guy has stolen your artwork and claimed to be his.

They didn't offer any resistance and took it down quickly. Good.

I dislike what they did with passion, but at least they knew to immediately back down from a fight they can't win.

I want that Mag as a tattoo now.  Tramp stamp or shoulder?  Hmmm....

I dislike what they did with passion, but at least they knew to immediately back down from a fight they can't win.

Agreed.  I feel silly for being so excited about what I thought was original work.

Edited by Noamuth

As I said in my message to everyone including mods,

I'd like to personally apologize for whatever was posted last night.  I left my laptop at my friends house and apparently he knows my passwords...  Whether you believe me or not I don't care, because it is the truth.  He told me that he had put some copied things in a forum and claimed they are mine.  I have spoken to him, and it will not be happening again because I won't be seeing him again for quite a while.  Quite frankly I'm pissed off by this.   I have changed all of my passwords phones laptop etc now.  I'm not sure exactly what he posted, but I hope it will not negatively affect how me and my account are viewed by the community.  Thank you for your time and again I'm terribly sorry for whatever he posted.

Have a god day,

Bunny

As I said in my message to everyone including mods,

I'd like to personally apologize for whatever was posted last night.  I left my laptop at my friends house and apparently he knows my passwords...  Whether you believe me or not I don't care, because it is the truth.  He told me that he had put some copied things in a forum and claimed they are mine.  I have spoken to him, and it will not be happening again because I won't be seeing him again for quite a while.  Quite frankly I'm &!$$ed off by this.   I have changed all of my passwords phones laptop etc now.  I'm not sure exactly what he posted, but I hope it will not negatively affect how me and my account are viewed by the community.  Thank you for your time and again I'm terribly sorry for whatever he posted.

Have a god day,

Bunny

I don't know what exactly happened (I haven't payed too much attention for the last 3-4 months on my page) but if it was about my art work as long as you explained things I don't have anything against you. :)  Anyway just for information I draw those pics when I have spare time but since new year I was busy with studding, work and clan emblem making. So I will take a break for a while (till the end of summer) and after that I plan to start drawing again. :) 

Edited by RazulDarkwood

I also plan to start a donation account because people start asking me about how much I want for making a clan emblem or just if I win something from this (that question is mainly asked by my parents... :D ) so I plan to make a donation bank address where people who like my art can support me. Every little bit helps. ;) Still if you don't want to donate anything I won't be offended. Its donation not taxing, so I do this for your eyes to see not for you wallets to open. :)