Livestream Schedule: August 31 - September 4

16 hours ago, (NSW)AtSburbsEnd said:

How long did you watch those streams? They recently changed the drop time from every 20 minutes to every hour. 

Recently? A couple of hours, but I also watched them before the change. Still, only 3 cards and no card from the yesterday's stream. Oh well, at least I got a Xaku card among those three.

Hi guys, just so you know, the Warframe Twitch schedule calendar does not reflect the correct dates/times for streams according to the dates and times you've posted here. Twitch schedule says that you are not streaming at all today (Tuesday 09/01/2020). :)

Just now, TheIvoryKitty said:

Hi guys, just so you know, the Warframe Twitch schedule calendar does not reflect the correct dates/times for streams according to the dates and times you've posted here. Twitch schedule says that you are not streaming at all today (Tuesday 09/01/2020). :)

@[DE]Helen

No thanks for two weeks in a row of useless decor that literally have no importance. 

Know what I want? Female characters for every class or better yet the ability to create my own and load Nova, Loki, etc etc abilities to it... As a chick who likes only two looks of the Warframes it would be nice.

Also, consider groups of at least 6 out in the open world.... 

Oh wait... I just realized that this game wasn’t/isn’t created for my liking. My bad.

• [DE]Helen locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic