Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: August 31 - September 4

[DE]Helen

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 60 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked! If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here!

WF_TennoGen_Prex_1920x1080.jpg

Enjoy these Twitch Directory Drops designed by talented community fan artists until September 8 at 2PM ET!

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

I find it to be a double edged sword to give the prex cards as drops on the Warframe twitch streams. On one hand people don’t have to watch a bunch of different streams from various WF Creators but on the other hand I thought it was actually a nice idea to allow these items to drop when watching them because you promote your audience exploring and interacting with the Creators especially after having just unveiled the new program. It’s kinda like why watch them if I can just watch for 30 mins and get them instead of the hour I have to watch anyone else?

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (PS4)WeWillNotWin:

With all of the (maybe unwarranted?) concerns about resource drops, could you consider giving out some of those resources with limited rates?

I don't think they are ever going to drop resources during streams.

2 hours ago, Ginshu said:

Hope this time the card drops will work properly. Last week I watched plenty of streams, and I got... 3 cards. (Yes, everything is properly linked; I haven't had an issue with drops for quite a while.)

How long did you watch those streams? They recently changed the drop time from every 20 minutes to every hour. 

Did the prex drop thing get changed again from dropping every hour to every 30 minutes, or is that just for the DE streams... or is it actually an hour? Saw a lot of people saying "no drops" about 30 minutes into the stream. Maybe the initial post is copy-pasted since the drop is usually 30 minutes? Idk if that made sense.

8 hours ago, (XB1)JAMESsitch8 said:

Have the cards drop time been lowered from one hour to 30mins globally or just this stream?

Youve been getting one per hour? im getting 1 every 10-15 minutes and am annoyed at the amount of unsellable sets in my inventory

Archived