Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SOLVED] GEAR-WHEEL

--TL--Gecko

Question

sup,

When I wanna equip the Archgun in Profittaker-Runs (solo, squad, pub... doesnt matter) it just doesnt react. I need to reopen the wheel and click another time on archgun atleast three times (with ALOT of luck!) till the Archgun falls down. Everything else is working - even the buggy Necramech lmao...

Here a short example of that (forgot to mute music because of copyright -_-)

Im wondering if only me having that troubles with the wheel, when the Archgun doesnt react to my clicks... Did I put too much sh!t in the wheel, do I need to know something essential about that to work or are you guys having the same problem?

-Gecko

6 answers to this question

Am 4.9.2020 um 18:39 schrieb ReaverKane:

Your ping doesn't seem too great, but with Wartframe's netcode, i've had stuff like that happen with lower ping... Try hosting and see if the same happens...
Also you might want to think about binding some keys to the gearwheel? (I use the numpad to bind the gearwheel slots to)

dont have a numpad XD (Corsair K65 to save space) 
good to know that I can bind items from gearwheel with keys though, thanks! :)

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Invoky:

This happens to me as well if my ping is over 150 in coop. But you said this happens to you as well in solo, so I don't know...

Sometimes you can't pull out archgun if there is animation lock or when you are not on the ground.

sometimes I gotta move a step forward in solos, then the wheel is working again. I guess thats the mentioned animation-lock :s

binding hotkeys worked though - no locks anymore 🥳

Archived