Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game is just full of bugs. DE should be embrassed

Fayth2567

So tired of encountering bugs. Heart of Deimos full of conservation bugs, then I hop into exploiter orb to farm a spare Hildryn. On occasion you fall through the map entering fortuna, cool. Then we have players who get kicked when you enter the 2nd door too soon, cool. Then we have the orb bug into a wall upon descent. Then we have players who can't get past the door after we beat the spider the first time, causing players to have to abort, which caused a host migration disbanding the party. Exploiter orb has been out for a year and still has bugs.

When I finally get far enough and die and get res I encounter the res bug where if you get res you get stuck in that position unless you bleed out. How is this bug still present one week after we encountered. So frustrated of encountering bugs that affect enjoyment of the game. Not supporting the game anymore when they don't even bother to fix bugs.

Honestly, that sounds like client-side internet for the door/revive issues (depending on host internet). 

It's well known Warframe is full of bugs, it's going on 7 years of code piled on code. Anecdotally, I encounter what I consider a frustrating bug (not a texture or broken animation) maybe once every 10+ hours of gameplay? YMMV though.

Yes, there are lots of bugs in this game.

I mean...this isn't a new thing, mostly owed to the massive spaghetti code issues that Warframe has.

It took them a LONG time to decouple the mesh of Zaws from their stats so people could use skins on them for example.

How those two things were ever tied together in the first place is a mystery for the ages.

I have never seen a bug-free game so far in my life.  Especially when revamping or large content drops.

Unlike some other studios which they spend months to fix game crashing bugs, DE kept on working things out within week or even days.

I really appreciate DE's effort when compared to other free to play games. Unfortunately there is no CBT, PC players were expected to encounter bugs which the developers didn't.  In order to enhance the gaming experience and entertainment, I recommend utilising the report bugs forum and have DE fix them for us with the data you shared.

Archived