Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ivara subsume energy drain?

_Anise_

Question

I have a decent efficiency ivara stealth build to the point that I am normally losing 1 energy about every few seconds but with pickups easily enough to keep myself perma stealthed.

I never use her 2 so I figure why not drop it ? so I put breach over where it used to be?

so I am sneaking around in stealth find a bunch of enemies, I hit breach roll and hit it again and notice  I am out of stealth! my energy is gone! I die revive shoot a stealth arrow at my feet and drop an energy pod

I restealth and breach at the 30some energy it costs then immediately afterwards seemed like I am losing an addition 1-2 energy per second to something ?

so I wonder did anyone else try breach on ivara? could anything else be causing this? because I hadn't been able to reproduce it in the sanctuary testing room

thanks

7 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Not sure why you put Surge on her to begin with

because I can? because I like to cheese survival in stealth and I can aoe surge then shoot a dot on the pack and watch them melt in a firework display chain reaction? because idk what else todo? its the only subsume I have unolcked and I never use Ivara's guided arrow on regular missions *shrug* also it gave me levels on helminth and its not like its a permanent thing anyways! so for fun mostly ^^

I am seriously open to suggestions what you think might go good on ivara that isn't roar, or dispenser!

dispenser might be good for unlimited stealth o.O but those protea drop chances!

but anyway to the subject.

I wasn't noticeable taking damage but that takes energy off in chunks not makes it drain faster right? I wasn't dealing melee (unless a pet counts?) I was on steel path, all I did use the ability and just noticed my energy was being drained at an excessive rate for no clear reason.

I left and changed my equipment up a bit and seems the second time around I can't reproduce it, I have to assume an enemy had some kind of ability? otherwise I am stumped.

worth noting breach is a wisp ability which wisp can cast while stealth (she gains stealth when off the ground) so it shouldn't break stealth, I have no idea, guess I will keep an eye on it

24 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

I wasn't dealing melee (unless a pet counts?) I was on steel path, all I did use the ability and just noticed my energy was being drained at an excessive rate for no clear reason.

Since you were on the Steel Path, and didn't take damage, the likely explanation is an energy draining Eximus unit. Or several. Their aura is quite large and they can be difficult to tell apart from normal enemies.

8 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

Since you were on the Steel Path, and didn't take damage, the likely explanation is an energy draining Eximus unit. Or several. Their aura is quite large and they can be difficult to tell apart from normal enemies.

yeap most likely it was because of an Energy Leech type enemy

Archived