Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where are those glass mobs?

BethTheBean

Question

6 answers to this question

The glass mobs work on a different system to the previous two nightwave mobs (assuming you were around for them). They spawn on a semi-regular basis. I can't remember the exact timeframe, but it's on a clock every 25-ish minutes or so rather than RNG. You need to be in a mission when the event starts, so one good way to find them is to run bounties - since you're in one instance (and thus viable to spawn them) for a long period of time. Plus, since Deimos just dropped, you'll most likely be wanting to run its bounties too. Once it begins, you'll eventually get Nora chiming in that you should 'hold up, detecting glass resonance in your neighbourhood', at which point it works somewhat like fissures, albeit with a distinct blue colour and shattering sound effect rather than the normal one. Like fissures, it'll take over regular enemies, and five will be, though this may happen over several fissures. You might need to run around a bit. Smash the glass weak points and you should be good to attack the main enemy itself.

11 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

The glass mobs work on a different system to the previous two nightwave mobs (assuming you were around for them). They spawn on a semi-regular basis. I can't remember the exact timeframe, but it's on a clock every 25-ish minutes or so rather than RNG. You need to be in a mission when the event starts, so one good way to find them is to run bounties - since you're in one instance (and thus viable to spawn them) for a long period of time. Plus, since Deimos just dropped, you'll most likely be wanting to run its bounties too. Once it begins, you'll eventually get Nora chiming in that you should 'hold up, detecting glass resonance in your neighbourhood', at which point it works somewhat like fissures, albeit with a distinct blue colour and shattering sound effect rather than the normal one. Like fissures, it'll take over regular enemies, and five will be, though this may happen over several fissures. You might need to run around a bit. Smash the glass weak points and you should be good to attack the main enemy itself.

Basically this. I'm doing Deimos bounties and the damn things won't leave me alone 😠

4 hours ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

Good evening.

I took off from warframe for a bit, and came back after the new updated hit. I need to farm those "cephalite resonance", but they're not spawning. I'm going to my usual spots, but nothing.

Is this a bug, or am I just unlucky?

Thank you for your time.

They spawn in almost every mission type (except for a couple), as well as the open world.  But, you have to have been in the instance for at least 20 minutes before the first set of 5 will potentially become available.   So blasting through a mission and/or leaving prior to that 20 min window will mean no Cephalites.   In addition, what actually happens is that from 1 to 5 resonance orbs spawn and they turn nearby normal mobs into the Cephalites.  So, if no normal mobs around, no Cephalites even if the orbs spawn in.

4 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Which are?

If you're mainly running Fissures, then that's the problem right there, Cephalites won't spawn in those.

In all honesty, I never had trouble finding them. Either 10mins in an endless mission, or they popped when they wanted to ( at the mission start ). Now, they're just not spawning.

@Loza03 @DSMonkfish @@Ironkrieg

Thank you all for your replies. I have my work cut out for me.

Archived