Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

WOAH WOAH WOAH, hold up. Reading someone else's post on this made me wonder something I had not yet considered. Okay so, say you're playing online like normal right? And there's 4 people in the squad right? What if the people in the squad have different faction differentiates??? Does that mean they will be versus each other as well????

WOAH WOAH WOAH, hold up. Reading someone else's post on this made me wonder something I had not yet considered. Okay so, say you're playing online like normal right? And there's 4 people in the squad right? What if the people in the squad have different faction differentiates??? Does that mean they will be versus each other as well????

you will choose which faction to fight at the node.

Meaning you shouldn't fight with fellow tenno on the opposing faction

Edited by Gravefire

No brainer really couple events ago we helped the corpus by destroying the femorian ships....The corpus now have Tenno cryopods.  The Corpus Must Die....First.

If you help Grineer they will raise in power and stenght. Do you want it? Who is bigger threat in the Solar system atm? 

Well.... the CHOICE is not easy thing here. 

If you help Grineer they will raise in power and stenght. Do you want it? Who is bigger threat in the Solar system atm? 

Wow I typed my comment before I saw urs... serendipity

Edited by Nkomo-Sama

I rather not have corpus complete their project.

Remember fellow tenno our job is to make sure that either of them wins.

Edited by Donicfani

Ya really I just wanna do the one that saves my fellow Tenno that lotus message says if we fight for the GRINEER the tenno fall victim to Alad V....sooo the Grineer Must die?...First?? O_o

If we fight for the corpus they keep the Tennos for experiments, if we fight for the Grineer the tennos will probably be destroyed so... which is better alive and a part of a tenno-corpus brainwashed hybrid or dead... I would like to die with honor rather than be a damn experiment!

you will choose which faction to fight at the node.

Meaning you shouldn't fight with fellow tenno on the opposing faction

Ok, that's what I assumed. The thought popped in my head on the scarcity info we have thus far in terms of exactly how things work. I gather anything's possible.