Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

I controlled one as Nyx before. It was pretty cool, but of course my team mates had to shoot it.

i feel the sum way that noobs could be tagught what not to interfere becuse it can make playing nyx , trinity and even saryn kinda a bummer  , or maybe de coucld make it so they can onl;y mshoot the mind controlled if u du ? 

Wanna know what will be funny? If Infested join in into this matter also. 

they'll come after every battle to loot corpses and, in a matter of few days they'll overcome both Grineer and Corpus with their own fallen -now Infested- brothers...

Zerg Infested will rule the system

Edited by Phoenix86

Is no-one else thinking that project Zanuka is the Berserker? In the pic it looked as if she had manacles on.

Some of us allready speculate that. It's not making us anymore happy about the weak setup to pick sites. Also it brings the problem that experiments create ONE special Warframe, while thousands of us are going to use it later.

I have a feeling that most of you don't really get this situation.

Neither the Grineer nor the Corpus are allowed to win this conflict. So, our job is to secure the balance between these two factions, because when one of them is defeated, the other one can use all their ressources to defeat us Tenno.

About those frozen Tenno: If the Grineer and the Corpus are busy fighting each other, the would unlikely spend ressources on them until this conflict is over, because they cannot afford it (speculation). So this is another reason to support both sides, so that the balance between them is at 50%

And the last point about we kill them all :D ... I think the numbers are clear here, we Tenno are hillariously outnumber'd. Sure, infiltrating one base/ship/etc. is no problem for a team, but a full scale war on two fronts (three, if you count the always present danger from the infested) would most likely be too much for us, so instead we are intelligent and support the two factions to keep their forces balanced, that means many many casualties on both sides but nearly none at our side ;)

You just need to think a little bit about it, then this whole situation makes sense ;)

Edit: And about we just take the pods...we don't know where they are, but never the less we still need to keep the balance between the corpus and the grineer, even without the pods...

Edited by Shienpoh

Hmmm...

Well, I'm going to side with the Empire for this one.

Corpus may have better medium units, but once the Napalms, Bombards and Gunners start arriving, they'll stand no chance. Plus, in later levels all Grineer are living tanks, whilst the Corpus remain pretty squishy.

Also, if this becomes an all out war, I shudder at the thought of going up against an army of Seekers, Scorpions and Rollers.

re: Lotus comm update. "... fight for Corpus and we stop the Grineer from grabbing even more power.... Fight for [grineer] our fellow tenno fall to the mercy of Alad V."

DE you guys make a fun game, the netcode and bugs I forgive... but really is this the best you could come up with?
I understand working the lore into the current game can be quite tricky. But this is a fresh canvas opportunity, without need for anything but good storytelling. Please give this game a little soul :) just saying because I'd love it to be around for a while.