Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

RIP in piece grineer evryone will join corpus now Lazers phew phew FTW right?

only true legends will stand whit grineer for power and honor will still die thou.

Grineer Want to kill Tenno while there in there cryopods how the hell is that Honor ? Most of the power they have they used to enslave.

2NOW4xn.jpg

I think I'm missing something here, stupid me. Let me recap:

Corpus got Tenno Cryopods and wanna mess with them, which is probably BAD. For Grineer and Tennos, especially the ones in Cryopods.

Grineer just want Corpus and Tenno dead, which is probably even worse.

It's just the last sentence that doesn't quite make sense to me. I don't think Alad V would just give his precious Cryopods which he needs for his Zanuka project to us Tenno, no matter what side we're on. He's most likely going to use them anyway should we help him.

If we side with the Grineer, however, he will either use them to fight back or we have to watch Grineer slaughter our comrades.

I'd say let them fight their way, meanwhile we sneak in and get our friends out. THEN we shoot back. Riding on MOAs.

Just saying, there's always a third path, where you don't have to side with your enemy. We've already been fighting Corpus and Grineer before, lots of them - why should we mind both of them shooting at us while we just do our thing? :D

We might as well wait for them to do their little war on the red planet, then blow up Mars. Let's have all our Volts combine their shields so we can fire a barrage of missiles up there at light speed. Goodbye Mars.

(Don't get me wrong, I like the general idea, but I just thought this quite important part is rather being left out. :P)

Grineer Want to kill Tenno while there in there cryopods how the hell is that Honor ? Most of the power they have they used to enslave.

From my point of view...

Grineers wanna kill us... they are warriors, they want to fight and kill.

Corpus wanna control us... they wanna brainwash us, make us their puppets, experiment on us, dissect us.

No i wont party with Corpus ever.

I'll side with warriors, kill the cowards, than fight the warriors and reign over both of them.

Selfquote ftw

Selfquote ftw

That is not honor. Neither side has honor.

Grineer - Just want the glory of the kill and to say they have a tenno kill under there belt. Best way of doing this get them while there still asleep. Cause you know killing these while asleep has so much honor!!

Corpus- Money and Research is all they care about.

Edited by Gravefire

That is not honor. Neither side has honor.

Grineer - Just want the glory of the kill and to say they have a tenno kill under there belt. Best way of doing this get them while there still asleep. Cause you know killing these while asleep has so much honor!!

Corpus- Money and Research is all they care about.

Yeah but, listen:

Cryopods are in the hands of the Corpus atm... so if we side with them they are doomed.

If we side with Grineers they will try to steal those cryopods from Corpus...

so Corpus will be busy fighting because we are not doing the work of defending for them...

and while we will kill Corpus easier thanks to the grineer's support, they'll end up with losses too...

once we are done with Corpus we wake up the sleeping Tennos before grineers can put their hands on them and we wipe out the remaining grineer forces.

GG, we won against both.

See a lot of people don't think there could be a Plot Twist.

Plot twists are not usually given away like that. That is a wrongly put message.

Read last paragraph carefully:

"Fight for the Corpus and we stop Grineer..."

"Fight for the Grineer and Corpus takes Tennos..." (cause this is what Lotus wrongly says there)

Does this makes sense to you?

Yeah but, listen:

Cryopods are in the hands of the Corpus atm... so if we side with them they are doomed.

If we side with Grineers they will try to steal those cryopods from Corpus...

so Corpus will be busy fighting because we are not doing the work of defending for them...

and while we will kill Corpus easier thanks to the grineer's support, they'll end up with losses too...

once we are done with Corpus we wake up the sleeping Tennos before grineers can put their hands on them and we wipe out the remaining grineer forces.

GG, we won against both.

See were on different pages here cause when I read this

2NOW4xn.jpg

It clearly says and I quote " If we fight for the Grineer are fellow tenno fall to the mercy of Alad V"

See no one expects a plot twist to happen, and I'm putting my money on it. We need to help the Corpus its the only way we as Tenno can save them.

Plot twists are not usually given away like that. That is a wrongly put message.

Read last paragraph carefully:

"Fight for the Corpus and we stop Grineer..."

"Fight for the Grineer and Corpus takes Tennos..." (cause this is what Lotus wrongly says there)

Does this makes sense to you?

You honestly think DE wouldn't of fixed it with something like this that is so crucial. The only way we will find out is letting it happen. Choose the faction you support. If it ends up being the way its interrupted Grinner will doom the Tenno while Corpus are the salvation of saving them. and Yes it does make sense to me, Scott and Steve are those type of people that would pull something like this.

Edited by Gravefire

See were on different pages here cause when I read this

2NOW4xn.jpg

It clearly says and I quote " If we fight for the Grineer are fellow tenno fall to the mercy of Alad V"

See no one expects a plot twist to happen, and I'm putting my money on it. We need to help the Corpus its the only way we as Tenno can save them.

You cannot even see what it clearly says "our and not are"

Obviously you cannot get the meaning of the phrase as it is... Forget it

You cannot even see what it clearly says "our and not are"

Obviously you cannot get the meaning of the phrase as it is... Forget it

I get the meaning just fine. You're just trying to say its one thing by your translation while others and myself translated to another. Maybe you can't get the meaning and you need to forget it.

I get the meaning just fine. You're just trying to say its one thing by your translation while others and myself translated to another. Maybe you can't get the meaning and you need to forget it.

This phrase, regardless of true meaning (which you grasped so easily since you know that Scott and Steve can do that (Jesus Christ!!!)) is ambiguous.

Thanks! :)

It doesnt make sense Grave...

if we help Corpus... Alad V obtains the cryopods for its personal uses...

if we help Grineer... Alad V obtains the cryopods for its personal uses...

*something went wrong*

Thank you! Seriously! Thanks a lot!

I thought I had lost my mind! :P

It doesnt make sense Grave...

if we help Corpus... Alad V obtains the cryopods for its personal uses...

if we help Grineer... Alad V obtains the cryopods for its personal uses...

*something went wrong*

The Corpus resolved never said Alad V gets the pods now did it ? Were just assuming he does after the fighting, we could easily take the pods by keeping a eye on him during the conflict.

Grineer are having to fight 2 fights. 1 Rebellion and 2 from Corpus. IF the Tenno help the Grineer you're helping to stomp both down and also increasing the Grineer already strong foot hold on the system. While allowing Alad V a chance to send a team to go and get the pods.

Edited by Gravefire

The Corpus resolved never said Alad V gets the pods now did it ? Were just assuming he does after the fighting, we could easily take the pods by keeping a eye on him during the conflict.

Grineer are having to fight 2 fights. 1 Rebellion and 2 from Corpus. IF the Tenno help the Grineer you're helping to stomp both down and also increasing the Grineer already strong foot hold on the system. While allowing Alad V a chance to send a team to go and get the pods.

So, by helping Grineer to STOMP down Corpus, makes Alan V, hence Corpus, get their hands on Tenno... Hm... Very intuitive!

The Corpus resolved never said Alad V gets the pods now did it ?

Yes, it is stated in the first Alad V's message... they found sleeping Tennos and are closing on them "right now" so by now they should already have their hands on them... else how would zanuka project start?

So, by helping Grineer to STOMP down Corpus, makes Alan V, hence Corpus, get their hands on Tenno... Hm... Very intuitive!

You're not stoping Alad V the guy will get what he wants. He's the head of a company he will take what he please no matter what.

Yes, it is stated in the first Alad V's message... they found sleeping Tennos and are closing on them "right now" so by now they should already have their hands on them... else how would zanuka project start?

"Closing in on them". See what we don't know is A. Is it in a Vault key room ? B. Is it somewhere that he can get to ? (Even if he knows the location and is closing in on them doesn't necessary mean he can get into that area without having a special key to get into it) People have speculated the zanuka project might be his "hounds" (testing the frames on them) or the Zerker frame itself. We  both are only speculating what the out come might be it could even change at any moment by DE.

Hell for all we know the project could be this

oe30.jpg

Edited by Gravefire