Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

check this..., posted on facebook 

Lotus Transmission Correction:

The Lotus received conflicting intel yesterday. Here is the correct intel:

“If you choose to fight with the Grineer for Sargas Ruk, you can save the sleeping Tenno but the Grineer will grow even stronger. Fight for the Corpus and weaken Grineer supremacy however, our comrades fall to the mercy of Alad V.”

https://www.facebook.com/PlayWarframe/posts/592373934155462

Dat typo in the messages...

Anyway, what it is really saying is that if we fight for the Corpus, Grineer influence will not rise, but the pods fall in Alad's hands for his Zanuka project. If we side with the Grineer, their influence will rise but we save the cryopods.

It's a no-brainer right here people... We must balance the fighting slightly in the Grineer's favor in order to save the pods, and then, if possible, backstab them to contain the growth of their influence as much as possible. Since, you know, going up against the entire Grineer army once the Corpus are down is suicidal.

Personally, I prefer the Grineer, but that shouldn't be much of a factor in the event (the amount of people saying they're siding with the Corpus is pretty high right now). The devs should probably get some kind of way to ensure no one helps one faction steamroll the other because of preference.

Also, the Infested could be found a place in this. For example, downright invading the Corpus vs Grineer battleground, or something more subtle, like employing Infestation agents for different tasks.

I wouldn't be surprise if this is set up as 3 parts like last time and the event makes you get a specific amount of points on both sides for the first two. Then at the last part infested comes in "halo drop pod style" and then we go back to good old fashion destruction on all sides...and maybe loot their vaults for all the stuff we should have gotten like maybe the napalm launchers (it looks like an ogris but no rockets).....and riot shields.

~~Corpus P.O.V. at the ship~~
Alad V: What the Hek is that?
Corpus: I don't know sir, It must be General Sargus Ruk Fleet, sir.
Alad V: Ahh, let them come, we shall let them come with open arms, *smirks evilly*

Meanwhile...

~~Grineer P.O.V. at the ship~~
General Sargus Ruk: Ahh, we are close... full speed ahead commander we going to crash into them, no one mess with the Ruk.
Grineer: *gulp, saluting to General Sargus Ruk* Aye sir,
General Sarugs Ruk: No one mess with me... NO ONE!!! *under his breath* Except Captain Vor... he will have my head If I fall

Meanwhile...

~~Corpus P.O.V. at the ship~~
Alad V: Why is that ship coming closer... F**K!!! *G. Ruk ship crashes into Alad V ship*

check this..., posted on facebook 

Lotus Transmission Correction:

The Lotus received conflicting intel yesterday. Here is the correct intel:

“If you choose to fight with the Grineer for Sargas Ruk, you can save the sleeping Tenno but the Grineer will grow even stronger. Fight for the Corpus and weaken Grineer supremacy however, our comrades fall to the mercy of Alad V.”

https://www.facebook.com/PlayWarframe/posts/592373934155462

That makes a whole lot more sense now. I appreciate it as I don't use Facebook. I guess it's the Grineer for me.

With the latest correction made on Lotus' response, I don't see anyone going to side with the Corpus.

It's basically a win-win situation for the Corpus - they keep the Grineer at bay (with our help) AND they get to keep the Tenno.

Wait, why we can't save first our comrades? And after we kick the Grineer AND the Corpus?

Edited by Jummix

The message on facebook made things a lot clearer,https://www.facebook.com/PlayWarframe/posts/592373934155462

Saving our Tenno brethren comes first.

Personaly Id like to see what Alad V has in store for the sleeping Tenno.  It could turn into an interesting boss fight or help expand the lore a bit.  

I say BURN THE GRINEER!!!  THE CORPUS SHALL RISE!!!!