Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gee I sure am glad they patched Avichaea hunting.

anarchy753

Because all those little S#&$s needed was to be able to fly away because of the enemy shooting me from 15000m away, meanwhile they're still tiny and hard to locate BEFORE they flee.

Oh and let's not forget these brand new spawn points that cause them to fall off the edges of the map when you tranq them. Just wonderful.

In other news still no indicator anywhere on the tranq rifle of where the #*!% they are.

Just now, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

if you're needing the birds for ranking up Entrati, just trade for some plat and buy the tags. you'll save yourself a LOT of agro. don't force yourself to hunt them if it's driving you mad.

That's not my issue, and I'm not going to give DE money for making anti-player changes.

I just think it's ridiculous that after weeks of people saying how problematic Avichaea are, their patch makes them even more frustrating.

2 minutes ago, anarchy753 said:

That's not my issue, and I'm not going to give DE money for making anti-player changes.

I just think it's ridiculous that after weeks of people saying how problematic Avichaea are, their patch makes them even more frustrating.

that's why I said trade: the plat is technically theirs (or whoever bought it originally), so it's not your money, it's theirs which you procured. you're not breaking out your wallet.

and yes, DE sometimes makes things worse with "fixes". that's why I don't celebrate fixes until I actually see for myself that the issue is fixed.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

that's why I said trade: the plat is technically theirs (or whoever bought it originally), so it's not your money, it's theirs which you procured. you're not breaking out your wallet.

and yes, DE sometimes makes things worse with "fixes". that's why I don't celebrate fixes until I actually see for myself that the issue is fixed.

Spending plat and not trading it, whether it's come from me or someone else, is taking money out of circulation. It's as good as paying them for being S#&$ty.

It is worse, thank god I don't need them.

From my experience, I enjoy all 3 open worlds, so every now and then I just fly about to fish, mine and hunt. Today I went for an avichaea, followed an excrutiatingly long and hard to spot trail, popped a pheromone, called it aaand.....

...spent 15 minutes looking high and low for the bloody thing, untill the hunt just ended.

Deimos conservation is by far the worst in execution and somewhat mandatory on top of that. Doesn't also help that 95% of wildlife is veziers for whatever reason.

1 minute ago, DrivaMain said:

I don’t trust DE with flying conservation targets. Finding them flying is more consistent.

I found them on the ground very easily on the mountain near Deimos Terminus. Then I tranqed them and because the ground has a slight slope the whole group of them slid straight off and into the abyss.

Archived