Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umm speaking of abilities that shine when given to other frames

(PSN)Exia0321

Let us add Condemmed to that list. 

It gives you a similar CC to Ensnare-yes it does not grab as many enemies.

It gives you shield boost similar to Pillage.

Hence you get two core mechanics of two high quality subsumed abilities. 

I appreciate FireBlast and Smite as abilities that work so much better when given to other frames. But folks give condemmed a shot on Nyx, Nekros, Nova (holding them in place allows for headshot hits with Nova's 2). 

Condemn is the best shield recover power : it will recover shields regardless of the enemy having shields or not (grineer) unlike pillage/reave.

Fireblast is the best armor strip : huge aoe + CC + 75% armor strip in 1 tap. Hydroid's bombard takes a lot of hits to get to 75% armor strip and is too random. Gauss fire AOE lasts too little so the armor strip is barely usable.

1 hour ago, Imniscor said:

Fireblast is the best armor strip : huge aoe + CC + 75% armor strip in 1 tap.

that sound really nice in theory but the reality is harsher
yesterday i installed fireblast on hydroid thinking it would create a great synergy with the tentacles, but the sad truth was that most of the time fireblast doesn't even affected enemies right in front of me and sometimes it affected some enemies and other not, so it was only good in my mind not so reliable when used in the different tilesets

1 hour ago, Imniscor said:

Condemn is the best shield recover power : it will recover shields regardless of the enemy having shields or not (grineer) unlike pillage/reave.

Pillage can recover shields from Grineer because it turns the stripped armor into shields. The only faction it can't get shields from by itself is infested, because they only have health (with only a few rare exceptions).

34 minutes ago, enemystand said:

that sound really nice in theory but the reality is harsher
yesterday i installed fireblast on hydroid thinking it would create a great synergy with the tentacles, but the sad truth was that most of the time fireblast doesn't even affected enemies right in front of me and sometimes it affected some enemies and other not, so it was only good in my mind not so reliable when used in the different tilesets

this is just an issue/bug with ember, it happens on base ember and i havent figured out why, but it is indeed sad

Archived