Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SWITCH Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #4

[DE]Helen

11 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Changes:

• Behind the scenes changes for upcoming unveiled but soon to be... veiled promotion.

Note: Our next Console cert build will continue the cadence of catching up with PC integrations.

Ok, I understood nothing of this hotfix. Maybe because English is not my first language but shouldn't it be "veiled but soon to be unveiled promotion"?

5 hours ago, (NSW)Valorean said:

Actually there is a bug going on with Oxylus where it no longer applies luminous dye to fish. I don’t know what actually causes it, but I noticed it after equipping the Botanist mod.

There's been a known bug with Oxylus' two default precepts, where equipping both Scan Matter and Scan Aquatic Lifeforms will deactivate the second one equipped. I suspect this may be the bug at play, and I also suspect DE has no idea what the heck is causing it, as it's been in the game since Oxylus' launch. If I had to guess, the abilities themselves are coded as a cast, rather than a continuous ability, so there's some sort of priority fight that's preventing them from being used simulatanously.

Am 22.9.2020 um 17:09 schrieb [DE]Helen:

Changes:

• Behind the scenes changes for upcoming unveiled but soon to be... veiled promotion.

Note: Our next Console cert build will continue the cadence of catching up with PC integrations.

Me and my friends would really appreciate the Tengoken sword Skin, because ot resembles the Master Sword and that would be really nice to have on Switch 🤗

Archived