Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Max prestiege rank of nighwave at 60?

Fayth2567

It was 30 during first NW and first intermission had no prestige rank.

Honestly I'm expecting them to bump it to 120 total (30+90 prestige), because we are still at 4/5 of NW events and the 5/5 is nowhere in sight. This season is longer than the 30+60-rank Intermission we had beforehand, and the content production is slowed down because of COVID. This could be weeks of still air for people who hit prestige 60 like me.

I honestly don't get the point of capping the NW ranks in the first place.

People get annoyed by glass mod and wish NW to end ASAP. But they forgot NW will only end if DE finish the content. DE showed the GS in their last stream but that's not a good indication when the content will be ship. It could still be a week or two so, which matters to some players as it could potentially unlock a free Orokin Catalyst.

45 minutes ago, Invoky said:

People get annoyed by glass mod and wish NW to end ASAP. But they forgot NW will only end if DE finish the content. DE showed the GS in their last stream but that's not a good indication when the content will be ship. It could still be a week or two so, which matters to some players as it could potentially unlock a free Orokin Catalyst.

They will get annoyed regardless! It was the same with Pajama Bois in WoS6, the same with Prelalaled Zenthots in The NaniSanders, it is now with Shinnybuttcheckson the Glossmaker!

Archived