Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.5.0: The Gradivus Dilemma

[DE]Rebecca

DE, this event will go from BULLS#&$ to PERFECT if you let the losing side supporters get the BPs for who they supported, not who they didn't support.

If I support the Corpus, why should I get the Grineer BP?

I think a lot of people would be satisfied with this.  Although as I posted earlier, I would damn shocked if the losing side's pistol didn't make it into the game eventually.

theres a clan commitment? what if my fellow clans supports the grineer? and me corpus? is my percentage will reduce to zero?... and i wont have any rewards?  awwww this a small problem... and i want to have the detron hand cannon :(

Edited by unit-027

If you complete more than 5 missions for a certain faction in a certain alert, will those extra runs count towards your total missions? For example, you side with the Grineer in Ultor 7 times, will your TOTAL mission count be 7, or will it cut off at 5 for that alert?

So I've run 23 missions since the event started. Quite thankfully, they are pretty short. Phew; I guess that's not impossible, after all.

In fact, if we get 17 battles, then just getting paid for them all is going to get you up to 85 missions. This second string of war is taking considerably longer, so I imagine that won't be impossible.

Also, relinking my explanation because it's been several pages already.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122841-update-1050-the-gradivus-dilemma/?p=1451407

Nah, it was much more glitchy than that. You had to be aming at him really good.

The only problem i encountered was because of lag i would end up farther than i actually thought i was and then overshot it when compensating.

Never had any actual trouble with lining it up.

Tier 3 Reward System is just bad sorry.

We should have the chance to get both Pistol's 1 Ready to go, 1 Bp.

This Way it just really sucks...

Yeah, we don't even have a chance to get one of them.. 

Everyone's going to be getting the Grineer gun.

Even the Corpus supporters...

Why?...

DE.. Please let the supporters of the losing side get Blueprints for the side they supported, not the winning side's Blueprints..

Rewards should be based completely on who you supported, with the winning side's rewards coming built, Potatoed, and with free slots.

I don't want the Grineer rewards, I want the Corpus rewards.

Will I get the corpus rewards? No. Because the Grineer side will win. (If Corpus somehow win, then all the people who wanted the Grineer rewards got put into the Corpus supporter's current position.)

Edited by Flackenstien

I have no idea why people in this thread are valuing Orokin Cells so highly. Mimas drops three or four every mission, and it's one of the easiest Survivals around. Getting that many credits, by contrast, would require several T3s or hours upon hours of obnoxious grinding.

I also don't really get how it's hard to understand the OP. No, you don't get both sets of rewards. Reading isn't that hard, people.

As far as i know, it wasnt the orokin cells, but orokin catalyst....And those do not drop from Mimas :D hehehe

As far as i know, it wasnt the orokin cells, but orokin catalyst....And those do not drop from Mimas :D hehehe

Well, you're wrong. I'm talking about the more recent set of missions, not the first one. I'm not even sure how you could make that mistake if you'd read any post in the thread besides mine.

So how do i know which side im supporting most? In my profile i can see the first page how many missions i played for which side (Grinner 40 - Corpus 10)

Or is it this ladder list?

According to the ladder list you cant have both rewards.

Grineer 30 - Corpus -10

So i can only play for one side?
How does this work now?

I mean.

If im playing 101 Grineermissions and 100 Corpusmissions, am i completely safe than and will get any reward, regardless which side wins the war?

Or do i have to play with this ladderlistthingy and may get a big kick into the nuts, when Grineer looses?

Edited by Derethevil