Update 10.5.0: The Gradivus Dilemma

[DE]Rebecca

and what about when we're up playing and they're at work? You're saying that as if the event is gonna last only tonight

What about the Orokin Catalyst?

Damn American Master Race, it's ridiculous enough with the Vauban Alerts always happening at night.. but now this.

What about the Orokin Catalyst?

Damn American Master Race, it's ridiculous enough with the Vauban Alerts always happening at night.. but now this.

They went live with this almost at midnight. There's no "American Master Race" in this. If anything, the EU players are getting the best deal out of this.

They went live with this almost at midnight. There's no "American Master Race" in this. If anything, the EU players are getting the best deal out of this.

Your midnight is 8 AM over here. You know people have to work right? They should have at least made the stages last for 1-2 days.

Edited by 0cu87

As far as I know, this event should last for a week. 

Supposedly. If so, that's somewhat helpful, because I'm not entirely sure I could do 100 matches in a weekend. But 100 over a week is doable.

and what about when we're up playing and they're at work? You're saying that as if the event is gonna last only tonight

By all accounts, the first stage of the event, five missions for the tater, is already done and locked out.

Also, this should be all the reason for getting the Grineer Machete:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzkiP7hRlRA

Machete Machete Machete Machete~!

Edited by WhiskeyGolf

Oooo, good point.  At first I was thinking Grineer since priority numero uno is protection of Tenno, but dead is better than red.

Hah!  I love throwbacks to this expression.

Really, the rational thing to do as a tenno would be to fight for both sides to prolong the conflict and deplete enemy resources, ultimately resulting in a Pyrrhic victory for one side or the other while preparing an offensive

No, in the end only one of those hand cannons will be rewards.

Well actually from the update note its said to give the blueprint of the opposing faction's tier 3 hand cannon blueprint when the events ends.

Although i wonder if its possible to finish till tier 2 on one side whereas completing a tier 3 for another faction to get both of the tier 2 rewards for both faction cause both the vandal prova and the wraith machette both of them looks awesome makes me want to get them both but i'm worried about not getting either of the rewards when the events ends

I have no idea why people in this thread are valuing Orokin Cells so highly. Mimas drops three or four every mission, and it's one of the easiest Survivals around. Getting that many credits, by contrast, would require several T3s or hours upon hours of obnoxious grinding.

I also don't really get how it's hard to understand the OP. No, you don't get both sets of rewards. Reading isn't that hard, people.

So uh DE how long is this event gonna last? Ya'll said it would be over when one side conquers all the contested areas but ya know us Warframe players like to be proactive about our events and I'm afraid it'll be over by the time I can play tomorrow afternoon.

:D btw you guys are great