Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lemme feed Articula to Helminth

(XBOX)CaligulaTwily

I gotta bunch of articula Orbs battling a bunch of articula Eidolons, but I think I might have too many, because game gives me "placing too many decorations can cause performance issues" messages when placing new articula.

So, I wanna feed Orb Mother and Eidolon Articula to Helminth because I have too many Articula, and it'd be hilarious imo, feeding lil Eidolons to Helminth 

14 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

You could place them in a line leading to the Helminth, and pretend he eats them.

Do yourself one better and set them up around Helminth.  Now he's got a bunch of tiny guards that shuttle him resources.

I was hoarding my articulas in a trashpile in a corner of the operator room but soon found out that they have insane capacity cost compared to other decorations so I had to stop. Feeding this trash to Helminth would be much appreciated.

9 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

You could place them in a line leading to the Helminth, and pretend he eats them.

Capacity : Not so fast.

I have more than 100 of these things and capacity won't let me place them all.  Letting Helminth consuming non platinum articulas would be appreciated

Archived