Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kuva lich problem realy

LegendTurkey

hi all game creators and say kuva lich false in x button and where is remove kuva lich mission? realy i dont is logic not receiving please add remove button kuva lich

[where is remove kuva lich?

add game please]

5 minutes ago, -ST-LegendTurkey said:

I think our friend over here is trying to say "Allow me to ditch useless Kuva Lich after I spawn it, as the weapon it offers is worse than what I already have".

He got a Kuva Nukor Lich that has 26% frost damage, even tho he has 41% tox damage Nukor. He doesn't want that weapon nor he wants to farm that lich and waste his time. So what he proposes - a button that would allow to ditch the crappy 26% frost damage Lich and move on to next Larva and restart the cycle faster.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)CallmeBraindead_ said:

Is english your main language? I don't mean to be rude, I'm asking because your spelling and grammer aren't very good.

no english my language look picture 

MY KUVA LİCH

https://hizliresim.com/Dmtfje

AND FALSE SEDNA XP FARM X BUTTON KUVA LİCH İ DROP SOLİTİONS 

https://hizliresim.com/xxsI1m

I have a headache from reading this.  A Kuva Lich is not required to play the game.  You did not have to make a Kuva Lich that had a weapon you already own.  When the option to create a Lich comes up, it shows you the weapon it will have so you can choose to ignore it or accept it and make a Lich.  This entire situation was avoidable, DE isn't going to remove Liches for individual players.  You know how to kill a Lich, so do so and stop whining.

If you don't want to do Kuva Lich missions, then first to all don't kill the Kuva Larvling, you can't "accidentally" kill him, DE put the mechanic of hold X to mercy him.
If you can't handle kuva lich missions, then ask for help to your friends, clanmates or even recruitment chat.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)zj0ker20 said:

I have a headache from reading this.  A Kuva Lich is not required to play the game.  You did not have to make a Kuva Lich that had a weapon you already own.  When the option to create a Lich comes up, it shows you the weapon it will have so you can choose to ignore it or accept it and make a Lich.  This entire situation was avoidable, DE isn't going to remove Liches for individual players.  You know how to kill a Lich, so do so and stop whining.

dont defence game fanboy you are not company 

12 minutes ago, -Francesco.pe said:

If you don't want to do Kuva Lich missions, then first to all don't kill the Kuva Larvling, you can't "accidentally" kill him, DE put the mechanic of hold X to mercy him.
If you can't handle kuva lich missions, then ask for help to your friends, clanmates or even recruitment chat.

sedna farm xp and x button realy you say speak? 2 fanboy need dont defence game not good system kuva lich need button remove i say [DE] not you developer need please forum 

I think our friend over here is trying to say "Allow me to ditch useless Kuva Lich after I spawn it, as the weapon it offers is worse than what I already have".

He got a Kuva Nukor Lich that has 26% frost damage, even tho he has 41% tox damage Nukor. He doesn't want that weapon nor he wants to farm that lich and waste his time. So what he proposes - a button that would allow to ditch the crappy 26% frost damage Lich and move on to next Larva and restart the cycle faster.

2 minutes ago, WiseGuard said:

yes finaly thanks dude 

vor 35 Minuten schrieb -ST-LegendTurkey:

dont write normal players im closed beta player

First can you prove it? Your forum account was created on December 2013.

Second I'm maybe the guy with the biggest playtime with Ash (~1,4k) in these forum? Does it make me maybe special enough for you?

vor 37 Minuten schrieb -ST-LegendTurkey:

sedna farm xp and x button realy you say speak? 2 fanboy need dont defence game not good system kuva lich need button remove i say [DE] not you developer need please forum 

The Kuva lich system is definitely not good. But adding a button to remove the current kiva lich isn't needed, because it's actually impossible to pick the wrong lich.

vor 16 Minuten schrieb WiseGuard:

Wait. Let it repeat me. Our friend already has a kuva nukor with 41% toxin and one with 26% Frost. Instead of just fusing the frost nukor into the toxin to get about 50% frost and then fusing a new toxin Nukor into it to get the 60% toxin damage, he wants to remove his lich and start farming a larvling with a nukor again?

Big brain move.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb -ST-Veteriner:

its a big problem, i hope developers will help us

Nope they won't. 

6 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

İlk önce kanıtlayabilir misin? Forum hesabınız Aralık 2013'te oluşturuldu.

İkincisi, belki de bu forumda Ash ile (~ 1,4 k) en çok oyun süresine sahip olan kişi benim ? Bu senin için yeterince özel mi?

Kuva lich sistemi kesinlikle iyi değil. Ancak mevcut kiva lich'i kaldırmak için bir düğme eklemek gerekli değildir, çünkü aslında yanlış lich'i seçmek imkansızdır.

Bekle. Beni tekrar etsin. Arkadaşımızın zaten% 41 toksin ve% 26 Don içeren bir kuva nukoru var. Yaklaşık% 50 don elde etmek için don nukorunu toksine kaynaştırmak ve ardından% 60 toksin hasarı elde etmek için yeni bir toksin Nukor'u kaynaştırmak yerine, likörünü kaldırıp yeniden bir nükleer silahla çiftçilik yapmaya mı başlamak istiyor?

Büyük beyin hareketi.

Hayır yapmayacaklar. 

https://hizliresim.com/GctUq4

8 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

First can you prove it? Your forum account was created on December 2013.

Second I'm maybe the guy with the biggest playtime with Ash (~1,4k) in these forum? Does it make me maybe special enough for you?

The Kuva lich system is definitely not good. But adding a button to remove the current kiva lich isn't needed, because it's actually impossible to pick the wrong lich.

Wait. Let it repeat me. Our friend already has a kuva nukor with 41% toxin and one with 26% Frost. Instead of just fusing the frost nukor into the toxin to get about 50% frost and then fusing a new toxin Nukor into it to get the 60% toxin damage, he wants to remove his lich and start farming a larvling with a nukor again?

Big brain move.

Nope they won't. 

First so u was nolife Ash player the issue has nothing to do with this

Second He is not want to farm and fuse nukors he just don't want %26 frost nukor and don't waste time for convert

some players can exploit it it's true but it is too much to interpret people without knowing anything

Archived