Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalite resonance MIA?

Surbusken

Question

I am trying to do nightwave ep. 5.

Collected all the evidence, then spent the resonance I had, didn't get to the boss fight. Luckily I don't have to replay the evidence collecting bit, and I now have to get past stage 2.

However, seemingly anywhere I go, we get no glass npcs spawning. At first I just figured, well I never paid attention to how often they are supposed to spawn on maps. But it used to seem frequent? If not every map then every other map, sometimes several times per mission? Am I remembering it wrong.

But at this point I've been on easily 30 maps, with no spawns, not one.

I played all mission types, excavation, capture, defense, survival, played syndicate, played sorties, played railjack, played solo, played in groups. Tried relogging, tried switching frame, switching pet, weapons and tried going to the crime scene just to see if triggers it. Nothing.

I straight up toured the whole game looking for a single npc, they never showed up.

Don't know if anyone has any ideas or have this happen to them or can help somehow.

7 answers to this question

If u made it past the memory game you dont NEED any more cephalite.   You can re-enter Nihil fight anytime you want.  Look for the BIG GLASS SHARD in front of the statue(that takes res for the memory game).  The glass shard does NOT require cephalite.  

Its unclear if u made it past memory game part or not....lol.  You talked about a part 2....  

Yeeeesh!   Nihil can go free for all I care, so long as cephalite portals leave the game!

The guy I team with finished it, and they seem to be much more rare in their occurance, If appearance is tied to completion, you might need to solo to get them spawning at the normal rate?

Archived