Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Ignis Wraith Blueprint - 50 pl

KIREEK
Message added by Letter13,

Hey everyone,

The only reason you should be posting on a trading post thread is to engage in the buying, selling or negotiating of the trade of goods being offered or sought by the thread starter. Disagreeing with a user's practices/ethics/morality in how they conduct trades is not an excuse to ignore the forum rules and post harassing messages targeting said user. If you want to give the item away for free, you should create your own thread to do so instead of soliciting it here.

Moreover, reporting the thread because you don't agree with how the thread starter is doing their business is not an appropriate use of the forum report function either. It's not a dislike or disagree button, and misusing it is considered a form of abusive behavior. 

Lastly, because no rules are being violated by the thread starter, this thread is being allowed to remain open. If an item can be exchanged through the in-game trading system, then users are free to set their prices however they wish, so long as the price is for in-game trade-able goods. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2021-12-27 at 9:03 PM, Legend_Turtle said:

Omg, can I buy like 50? :o

I assume you came to me because the undisclosed rule in gladiators prevents you from buying that many (because you would be kicked from asking that ammount), we could start with a trade of 6 for 300 pl, if you comply with the trade we then move for the next 6 and so on.

EDIT:

User declined a requested and accepted trade, no trade is ever possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the offer! Allthough I got it for free. My friends got it for free too. I asked some people how they got it, they said you just need to ask for it in the trade chat, because it costs 15k credits (it can be bought through a research in dojo of a clan that placed within the top 10% scoring clans in their tier. They are many people in such clans) . It's not up to me to judge if an item costing 15k credits is worth 50p though. Feel free to buy it if you want to! Quick tip at the end: you can access user's activity on forum by clicking on his profile. 

Cheers Tenno, have a nice day! 

3 hours ago, KrulEdyp said:

Thanks for the offer! Allthough I got it for free. My friends got it for free too. I asked some people how they got it, they said you just need to ask for it in the trade chat, because it costs 15k credits (it can be bought through a research in dojo of a clan that placed within the top 10% scoring clans in their tier. They are many people in such clans) . It's not up to me to judge if an item costing 15k credits is worth 50p though. Feel free to buy it if you want to! Quick tip at the end: you can access user's activity on forum by clicking on his profile. 

Cheers Tenno, have a nice day! 

You added no usefull content at all, the players here, myself included already know you can aquire things at different prices from other different players. Same goes for item aquisition, you're sending a limited amount of info that was already sent to the buyers, in some portions of your comment you're literally repeating what i already told them.

What you want to say, is that you got triggered and then went to seek out this specific topic which is often sent via PM to the buyers, you went to my profile, saw the topic there and decided to post even if you didn't meet 1 or several requirements to buy the BP.

The offer only matters to those that comply with all 3 priciples stated in my about page, if you don't know free market, this trade would never happen, even with a budget of 50 the trade would be declined.

No exceptions are made, you literally can't bypass the principles in order to do the trade.

If the users have all this info, including the BP aquisition, you're likely wondering why they still bought it right?
Simple, they bought it because they wanted to, i am afterall a reliable seller, very trustworthy and a honest trader.

7 hours ago, KIREEK said:

You added no usefull content at all, the players here, myself included already know you can aquire things at different prices from other different players. Same goes for item aquisition, you're sending a limited amount of info that was already sent to the buyers, in some portions of your comment you're literally repeating what i already told them.

What you want to say, is that you got triggered and then went to seek out this specific topic which is often sent via PM to the buyers, you went to my profile, saw the topic there and decided to post even if you didn't meet 1 or several requirements to buy the BP.

The offer only matters to those that comply with all 3 priciples stated in my about page, if you don't know free market, this trade would never happen, even with a budget of 50 the trade would be declined.

No exceptions are made, you literally can't bypass the principles in order to do the trade.

If the users have all this info, including the BP aquisition, you're likely wondering why they still bought it right?
Simple, they bought it because they wanted to, i am afterall a reliable seller, very trustworthy and a honest trader.

Hi, I'm not sure if this thread is a place for discussion, but since you began, I will reply.

Firstly, I disagree. I added a very usefull content, because your trade offer didn't include a note about this item being available for free from many players. It is usefull in my opinion.

Secondly, I'm sorry but could you clearify this? "Same goes for item aquisition, you're sending a limited amount of info that was already sent to the buyers". Could you present me of some clarifications about when and where did you send the full info about this item's aquisition? It's neither in your about page nor in the initial trade post. Did I miss something?

You are absolutely correct that you can aquire things at different prices. For example, you can aquire the ignis wriath blueprint for the price of 0-5p which is an average market price of this item. You can also aquire it for 50p or for 1000p or even for 5000p. Sure, you can. And you are absutely legaly allowed to sell it in warframe for price of your wish, As well as I am allowed to state the facts about currect  *average* market prices of an item, nothing controvertial about that. By doing it, I'm being honest. Are you being honest? I don't know.

Let's look at on of the definitions of the word "honest". "Honest - not hiding the truth about someone or something : not meant to deceive someone". Now let's look at some facts about your trade offer. You've hidden (willingly on unwillingly) the fact that the price you gave is aproximately 1000% to 5000% higher than the average market price of that item. Was that meant to decieve someone or it just wasn't necessary? I'm not the one to judge, let people reading this think. Let's see what decieving means: "To decieve - to use dishonest or illegal methods to get something or to make people believe that something is true when it is not". Did you do something illegal? Absolutely no. Did you use dishonest methods to make people believe that something is true when it us not? I don't know, not the one to judge again. In one of your trade offers (made publicly) you stated that Ignis wraith BP is a "Rare Railjack Reward". What about that? It's 100% true, it is a rare railjack reward. Now I can't tell what other people thought about it, but that comment made me think that Ignis wraith is a rare item, whereas it is objectivly not a rare item, because there is also another method to get it, for 15k credits in a specific dojos (not available to everyone, but many players do have that oportunity and will happily trade it with you).

Again, by no mean I don't say you're not a honest or trustworthy seller. You have over 8000 tousands ingame hours and I assume you're made numerous trades over the last years. You also have many accounts saying they were satisfied with the trade being the only activity they made in last 8 years, which means you have many satisfited customers too.

Hope this clearifies my previous comment, sorry if there were any misunderstandings. If there're any more things to clarify, feel free to talk to me on PM. It was pleasure talking with a legendary trader, thank you for your time and again have a great time playing the game!

Note, images have been carefully censored to avoid name and shame. If a name isn't censored, then it's not related with the subject. If a random forum name is visible then it's because it can't be used to identify the user at hand.

On 2022-01-31 at 9:02 PM, KrulEdyp said:

Firstly, I disagree. I added a very usefull content, because your trade offer didn't include a note about this item being available for free from many players. It is usefull in my opinion.

But that's any item and players buying the bp from me already know free market system, it was likely learned at MR2, the mastery rank required for trading and since then, trading is natural to them, with excelent conduct and understading of trading guidelines aswell

Secondly, I'm sorry but could you clearify this? "Same goes for item aquisition, you're sending a limited amount of info that was already sent to the buyers". Could you present me of some clarifications about when and where did you send the full info about this item's aquisition? It's neither in your about page nor in the initial trade post. Did I miss something?

I talk to my buyers after the trade and it's aquisition is mentioned, so comming here "alerting" satisfied buyers with the aquisition method means nothing, they already know and in some cases it's something they didn't even particularly know, the game doesn't exactly scream at players telling them why their own dojo doesn't have the research to begin with, but i inform them of that.

It's not information to be used as a recruit method, our clan is full, we cannot recruit atm, so it's just that, info about the game and it's mechanics.

You are absolutely correct that you can aquire things at different prices.

I know

As for the rest, there are no illegal methods, no TOS violations, no misleading info, no nonsense.

What about other sellers?

Players can aquire the bp for other prices, usually the charity is done to:

And all of this just for the announcement, it doesn't really matter if they give or not, as long they get the benefits, they can always offset the burden of the trade onto someone else, it's giveaways that they don't actively participate, they are online, you can talk to them, but they will tell you "ask in chat for one, i can't right now"

What you think about the few examples i gave you? You believe the warlord is going to be honest with an entire alliance about engaging in RMT to purchase a dojo? You believe they will state exactly why they want to push giveaways on region and trade chat or in the main warframe subreddit? You believe in these users being trustworthy when they make 4 or 5 videos about the ignis wraith with the intention to mass mobilize users to hate on other users.

To you that's perfectly fine?

I kid you not, users, with multiple incentives (like the ones above) came to my dojo, you know, in a similar fashion to your aproach and they gave up on giving after 3 days on average.
I have been selling for over 300 and my reasoning isn't shallow or sad as the examples i gave you. I'm not going to do a trade so i can then make a video about it so another trader gets a bunch of users hating on them.

I don't find the appeal of being that kind of player and i feel pity for them.

I apreciate the discussion and would request mods not to delete the conversation. However we will be back to trading as that is the purpose of this topic

Archived