Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Ignis Wraith Blueprint - 50 pl

KIREEK
Message added by Letter13,

Hey everyone,

The only reason you should be posting on a trading post thread is to engage in the buying, selling or negotiating of the trade of goods being offered or sought by the thread starter. Disagreeing with a user's practices/ethics/morality in how they conduct trades is not an excuse to ignore the forum rules and post harassing messages targeting said user. If you want to give the item away for free, you should create your own thread to do so instead of soliciting it here.

Moreover, reporting the thread because you don't agree with how the thread starter is doing their business is not an appropriate use of the forum report function either. It's not a dislike or disagree button, and misusing it is considered a form of abusive behavior. 

Lastly, because no rules are being violated by the thread starter, this thread is being allowed to remain open. If an item can be exchanged through the in-game trading system, then users are free to set their prices however they wish, so long as the price is for in-game trade-able goods. 

On 2020-11-08 at 5:50 PM, BubonicGalalxy said:

Thanks for the trade

Thanks man i apreaciated, not going to lie, many trolls in trade chat recently and i was like "oh boy this one isn't going to honor the trade", but you did, you wanted to buy and i wanted to sell. 5 stars

Have to admit, my first thought was WTF!!! Seemed like a scam of new(er) players.

But upon reflection it isn't that at all, it's a service that is clearly defined, well publicized on the forum and without any extra haggling or other sh*t. And it is obviously worth 50 plat to a lot of players happy to get the bp, adding another layer of positivity to the whole hing. I actually wrote this just to give a thumbs-up 👍 to Kireek for providing this service to players that want the bp. Personally I could never do that, I would be "seriously disturbed" by all players contacting me and quickly go nuts, and the 50p wouldn't even help! 🤪

2 hours ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

Can't u get these for 3 plat? Or even for free?

I'd like one for a friend but 50 plat is way too much would you negotiate it at all? 

no, if you want charity or if your budget is from 1 to 49 pl i will simply decline the trade

On 2020-11-18 at 1:36 AM, Graavarg said:

Have to admit, my first thought was WTF!!! Seemed like a scam of new(er) players.

But upon reflection it isn't that at all, it's a service that is clearly defined, well publicized on the forum and without any extra haggling or other sh*t. And it is obviously worth 50 plat to a lot of players happy to get the bp, adding another layer of positivity to the whole hing. I actually wrote this just to give a thumbs-up 👍 to Kireek for providing this service to players that want the bp. Personally I could never do that, I would be "seriously disturbed" by all players contacting me and quickly go nuts, and the 50p wouldn't even help! 🤪

You'd be right if you weren't completely wrong. There is always someone on the market selling this one for 3-4 plat. Always. Chances you bump into someone offering this for free in game is very high as well. 

1 hour ago, RazerXPrime said:

You'd be right if you weren't completely wrong. There is always someone on the market selling this one for 3-4 plat. Always. Chances you bump into someone offering this for free in game is very high as well. 

I know this (of course), and also know that many players freely share the blueprint. If you happen to belong to a clan that participated (and did well enough) in a single event 3,5 years ago the research is available in the clan dojo for credits. You can then make as many copies as you like, and do with them whatever you want. This includes giving them away, trading them or selling them for plat. Some give them as an extra bonus on top of every trade they do.

In any trade the seller and the buyer has to reach a common pricepoint, otherwise there will be no trade. You can ask whatever price you want for anything, but you can only sell it when the price is what a buyer is willing to pay, and vice versa. There are no "right" or "wrong" prices (in Warframe's emulation of a free market).

My point was that my initial gut reaction was wrong (= "this is scamming"), but selling an Ignis Wraith bp for 50p is no more and no less wrong than selling it for any other price.

So I don't quite understand where I am "wrong"?

On 2020-11-24 at 10:36 PM, RIPsquirt said:

Thank you for the trade.  It is my favorite weapon in the game!

Ty aswell

@Graavarg

Haters will always hate, explaining to them is pointless especially since this isn't the only item that differs from a random seller by 50p, they are here to lecture, moan and complain and they will keep doing so regardless of what you tell them.

Fun fact, this topic has reached 40 posts like 5 times now, i'm actually glad that this time it's with actual responses from buyers and not random lectures on how others should trade. Remember, if you wish to discuss, use general discussion subforum, if you want to advertise something then do your own topic.

If the topic makes you somehow upset, then you'll have to deal with it

• 2 weeks later...

Archived