Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Briefcase Weapon Transformation

(PSN)jaggerwanderer

The previous Home Stream just showcase a new weapon "type" that is a briefcase that can morph into a what looks to be an assult rifle. Can we have one briefcase that can morph into an assult rifle, dual pistols, and melee weapon? I mean instead of hoisting the thing it transforms depending on how the warframe "switches" weapon. Or it could be modular and we can slot in which type of weapons we want.

The briefcase rifle make me think of the laptop gun from perfect dark, if anyone remembers that, but I doubt DE would want us having an assault rifle that could morph into a deploy-able turret. As long as I get a melee throwing briefcase I would be loving it.

On 2020-11-06 at 11:11 PM, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

The previous Home Stream just showcase a new weapon "type" that is a briefcase that can morph into a what looks to be an assult rifle. Can we have one briefcase that can morph into an assult rifle, dual pistols, and melee weapon? I mean instead of hoisting the thing it transforms depending on how the warframe "switches" weapon. Or it could be modular and we can slot in which type of weapons we want.

What are we playing, Devil May Cry 4?

• 6 months later...

Archived