Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will we ever get out of the Origin System?

SyntheticKev

Just a thought. Maybe this will come when the "New War" gets released and maybe not. I would love to fight through sentient planets and even have an open world area to explore with giant sentient world bosses to fight. New sentient solar system, enemies, weapons, resources, and maybe even a new frame or two. What's not to love?

Don't expect an all-new full system, but it's likely that TNW will wind up with us leaving Origin in some capacity. I mean, Duviri does seem to involve the/a Zariman 10-0, which was what the Orokin were using to send the Tenno to a new system for colonisation, almost certainly Tau.

Back in the days (I'm talking in 2015 or so) we had a joke. Someone would ask "will we ever do this" and the answer was "Update 32" because that seemed like unrealistically far in time.

Well.

JOKE'S ON US.

Anyway. Going out of the origin system? Yes, sure. Update 49.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)CaptainSeth5423 said:

I mean Duviri Paradox could be possible for going to another system. 

Duviri Paradox is a place in the Void.

1 hour ago, FRTE_Ret5o said:

It coud happen, we coud go to Tau sistem(the sentient sistem).

Based on what i remember, [DE] has stated in the past they plan on adding Tau as its own Solar System for players to take the war to the Sentient homeworld.

3 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Duviri Paradox is a place in the Void.

Based on what i remember, [DE] has stated in the past they plan on adding Tau as its own Solar System for players to take the war to the Sentient homeworld.

This is exactly what I was talking about. I haven't heard or seen anything about it. I also don't get to watch the Dev Streams or any of the Youtube content creators like I would like. 

Archived