Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2021 anniversary item speculations

Hierarch777

On 2020-11-22 at 6:02 PM, Hierarch777 said:

-Dex Archgun

-Mag Dex skin

-Dex Ephemera

-Dex Parazon skin

- if it were an Archgun, then it would most likely end up being Imperator, though it has a Vandal version. I suppose Dex phaedra or Cygnas are an option, not a fan of the Cyngas though.

- Mag skin would be cool, thoguh we'd also have to get a Volt Skin eventually to complete the starter frame trio.

- Dex Ephemera could be Lotus Symbols upon stepping/floating around the warframe might be nice.

- Dex Parazon Skin, I don't know if people really bother with parazon Skins that much? nobody else really gets to see them outside of screenshots, but it would look the part along with Dexcalibur.

17 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

- if it were an Archgun, then it would most likely end up being Imperator, though it has a Vandal version. I suppose Dex phaedra or Cygnas are an option, not a fan of the Cyngas though.

- Mag skin would be cool, thoguh we'd also have to get a Volt Skin eventually to complete the starter frame trio.

- Dex Ephemera could be Lotus Symbols upon stepping/floating around the warframe might be nice.

- Dex Parazon Skin, I don't know if people really bother with parazon Skins that much? nobody else really gets to see them outside of screenshots, but it would look the part along with Dexcalibur.

We already have a Lotus Ephemera it was a tennocon drop in 2019 and barro stocks it now. 

Archived