Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maintain Control Of The Area

Wolfchild07

I only have this problem on Earth, area you are supposed to defend is way too large and enemies have a tendency to run the other way and hide behind random obstacles. Been this way since the start but at some point it feels like the AI became way more afraid. Infested AI is by far the best one to deal with while the other factions are a complete wuzzies.

Has someone encountered this problem on Deimos?

Lost a bonus in Deimos vault variant just now because, as usual, the unmarked enemies were nowhere to be seen while counting against the objective. Lack of verticality on Enemy Radar doesn't help matters. Some trapped in not-reset-volume pits, some just hanging out in the various tunnels instead of coming to fight.

I especially like the backhanded 'only fail the bonus if it decays to 25%' generosity yet also reducing the gain per unit by half.

Its worst on plains, area is huge and sometimes theres no enemies to kill to maintain this "control level" which is actually not control at all just "how fast can you kill enemies" so even if theres none or just one stuck somewhere it ticks down. 

Some lone grineer under a rock going "woo this area is mine now". 

Theres been a lot of complaints about this, even I made one or two threads but theyve abandoned Plains. 

Archived