Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Holiday Party Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

z1RUXcJ.jpeg

Roky: "Is...Is this really for me...?"

???: "Ho ho ho, Yes, Roky!! You have been a good boy this year by supporting many Tennos. So, this brand-new K-drive is for you!
Merry Christmas!!"

Frost Claus is celebrating the festive season and delivering presents to all children across the solar system.

This work is for the Captura category.

• Like 3

Season greetings from my operator and Ivara all set for Tennobaum celebrations! Cheers everyone!

Category : Dojo decoration

Platform : PC

ihTHScb.jpg

PS : someone knows how to avoid the blur from decoration menu and also red overlay of decorations for taking better pictures? Thanks

Edited by Krilexis

Submission: Dojo Entry

Happy Holidays Tenno!

Description of Photo Entry:  Photo is taken at our Grineer Spa & Ski Resort Located in our Nocturnal Emissions Clan Dojo room labeled: "Winter Wonderland" 
I could only fit the Spa and us in front of our Clan Christmas Tree in the photo. Behind the camera is a working Ski Lift and Grineer enjoying the Slopes!

Xbox Console- Nocturnal Emissions Clan Tenno Holiday Party Contest: Dojo Entry
Clan Members from Left to right are sinamanthediva,TeknoSoCa, Predator20666, and Blood Of Insane.

NE-Clan12077b3bfda1d946.png

Your submissions were full of the cheer of the season, and we loved looking through them. Thank you for letting us be part of your Tenno holiday parties!

You can watch the full Tenno Holiday Party Contest winner reveal on Home Time #37:

Official Winner Lists

Captura Images:

Dojo Screenshots:

Honorable Mentions:

• Like 3