Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Taxon

(NSW)dtap2020

I got this from a mission since it's a blueprint do you really need an assault mod and something else I was checking it out when I was looking into the app I like it because it protects you I like a shield and is it good and has someone tried it and do you really need an assault mod and that other thing that's talking about just wondering

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Taxon, with its precepts, really help keep your shields up and staying up. This sentinel deserves a prime before anything else.

Most important one for a newbie is Vacuum, I figure. It harvests credits, energy and resources from a much wider area, which gives them a quantum leap as far as building new gear is concerned. 

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, novalery said:

Well we have djinn, diriga, and shade

Shade is USELESS. Diriga helps with singular control. Djinn has been replaced by the vulphs. Taxon, since he is the first sentinel you receive anyways, should have a prime before those others and it should always be accessible, never should it enter the vault.

Its my go to sentinel if im not using a frame without shoelds.  It'll still attack one way or the other all the while steal enemy shields snd giving you overshields.

I equiped mine with sweeper prime, the mediray mod, and shield recharger and it's great.

It is s bit squishy though so aoe stuff can kill it.

Archived