Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow us to delete/sell all kdrives

Spam661

it's got to be the most useless feature in the game.  i made the mistake of  making one and now it's hogging up  a vehicle slot that it better used for archwing or literally anything else. i cant sell it because it keeps giving me an error of 'you must have one wepon of every category' or something. i tried contacting support to have it removed but they wouldn't.  i'm one slot off from having all the archwings and that stupid waste of space is hogging up the last slot i need. 

either allow us to delete the final kdrive and use the default we get before building one, or else let the kdrive have it's own slot. 

12 minutes ago, Spam661 said:

it's got to be the most useless feature in the game.  i made the mistake of  making one and now it's hogging up  a vehicle slot that it better used for archwing or literally anything else. i cant sell it because it keeps giving me an error of 'you must have one wepon of every category' or something. i tried contacting support to have it removed but they wouldn't.  i'm one slot off from having all the archwings and that stupid waste of space is hogging up the last slot i need. 

either allow us to delete the final kdrive and use the default we get before building one, or else let the kdrive have it's own slot. 

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Don't be talkin' bad about Kdrive!

48 minutes ago, Spam661 said:

allow us to delete the final kdrive and use the default we get before building one,

the default one was us borrowing Roky's until we could get our own. this is akin to my friend letting my borrow his car until I can afford my own, but now I don't want to give up the garage space to park my car so instead I want to sell it and go back to borrowing my friends car. quite rude if you ask me.

2 hours ago, Miser_able said:

the default one was us borrowing Roky's until we could get our own. this is akin to my friend letting my borrow his car until I can afford my own, but now I don't want to give up the garage space to park my car so instead I want to sell it and go back to borrowing my friends car. quite rude if you ask me.

Simply amazing. 

Archived