Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry idea

VCoutelier

What if we had a loop system in the foundry?

What i mean with this is, that for example we have 10 forma blueprints and so instead of having to enter the game and claim it. We can keep looping it for 10 times as it automatically collects.

We loop the specific blueprint X ammount of times.

This could be done with objects like fishing bait, or luminous dye, or forma. since sometimes we need so many formas. 

1 hour ago, PersonalizedGamer said:

What if we had a loop system in the foundry?

What i mean with this is, that for example we have 10 forma blueprints and so instead of having to enter the game and claim it. We can keep looping it for 10 times as it automatically collects.

We loop the specific blueprint X ammount of times.

This could be done with objects like fishing bait, or luminous dye, or forma. since sometimes we need so many formas. 

DE want you logging in which is why. Given their reasoning I'm surprised we can use the foundry on the companion app really as they don't count that as a login (even though you are technically logging into your account) for login rewards for example.

1 hour ago, Shalath said:

DE want you logging in which is why. Given their reasoning I'm surprised we can use the foundry on the companion app really as they don't count that as a login (even though you are technically logging into your account) for login rewards for example.

Very true the least. And it should tho since you have to use the login credentials. It should count. but this was an idea for maybe people that want to take a break from the game temprorary and use it to increase the forma crafted, etc. Even though its just a simple idea. Because some people need a lot of forma and so the only thing they do is login, get the forma and back out.

and now since our days of login aren't getting resetted i see why they can't let us use this type of function on the foundry.

8 hours ago, Shalath said:

i guess it's enough for DE to show their investors that a certain amount of users is logging into their account every day regardless of the platform used for it - and the credentials for game, forum and app are the same and likely also to the same login-server (though i never checked that up... probably should do that since the bloody app don't like my used password at all... still... even the support never figured this one out).

that said, i 'certain' looping would be fine, especially for those '1-min' build-time things in the foundry...

If we wanted a que time I would let us Que up to 1/6 hours on an item. To go higher would cost plat. 

Lets say you have 10 forma BPs. You can build 1 for 23 hours and can’t que up more. If you pay 10p you can add a 2ed or 25p for 5.

When an item finishes it splits off from the que group and can be collected from the finished group.

43 minutes ago, BDMblue said:

Lets say you have 10 forma BPs. You can build 1 for 23 hours and can’t que up more. If you pay 10p you can add a 2ed or 25p for 5.

I know it's an example. I just want to say 10p is too much as you can buy 3x forma for 35p

2 hours ago, quxier said:

I know it's an example. I just want to say 10p is too much as you can buy 3x forma for 35p

well for me it comes down to. How much time i want to spend in the foundry. I don't want to spend alot of time and certainly not for crafting formas. As i have 14 remaining blueprints.

Like not an auto-collect system, however A system that just restarts building the forma and it ends up just being stacked in the foundry for pick up

3 hours ago, PersonalizedGamer said:

well for me it comes down to. How much time i want to spend in the foundry.

Sure, but look at this way. You need to farm it. If you are not a solo-players then I bet you can get enough plat to just buy pre-build forma (x3) without waiting. You can user your time & money (in game) better than just spending 10p.

For something like restores/ciphers where you don't 100x blueprints it would be reasonable to stack, let's say 100, per few plat.

Archived