Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Orphix Venom: Update 29.6.5

[DE]Danielle

2 minutes ago, (PSN)killagain82 said:

Error code comes from the ps5  (ce-107938-8) when trying to download the update  

Hm yea seeing the error here: https://www.playstation.com/en-my/support/error-codes/ps5/ce-107938-8/

"The update may have failed due to the PlayStation®5 console being turned off. Please delete and then reinstall the application."

Have you had this happen with any other app? 

Just now, [DE]Danielle said:

Hm yea seeing the error here: https://www.playstation.com/en-my/support/error-codes/ps5/ce-107938-8/

"The update may have failed due to the PlayStation®5 console being turned off. Please delete and then reinstall the application."

Have you had this happen with any other app? 

Yeah it happened to another game but I'll dowoad that over night but warframe reinstalled looks good to me at the moment thanks 😊

Well had to re-download the whole game now after like 20 errors saying the server wasn't responding when I was trying to download it. 

That's a waste of the evening and 10 hours of downloading. To think I was gonna buy some plat tonight. ......no chance after this.

• Like 1

Just now, (PSN)ITZ_reVoKEr_TiMe said:

The same thing is happening to me I am going crazy I wanna play warframe but it won’t let me cuz of the update and I update it and I am on ps4 any solution please help I being trying to get on for outmost 5 hours 😭😭😭

Prolly will need same patch used for the last update this happened on were you will just need to re dl the update not wf atleast thats my hopes and not a well your sol thanks for 8y of your time (some on pc)

1 minute ago, (PSN)KingNinjaaa_ said:

Did anyone else on PS4 break after updating... after update i no longer can connect to warframe it just sits on the first screen and fails after a few minutes. did full reset of everything internet and just finished a full reinstall of teh game, nothing fixed it...

Nothing I did the same and nothing 

1 minute ago, (PSN)KingNinjaaa_ said:

Did anyone else on PS4 break after updating... after update i no longer can connect to warframe it just sits on the first screen and fails after a few minutes. did full reset of everything internet and just finished a full reinstall of teh game, nothing fixed it...

Yes been here 3hrs trying to get answers from de

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

Yes it hits the first load wall and sits at connection for at least 15min then a black screen pops up to say check to see if wf is up to date

And you are getting this error code as well? https://www.playstation.com/en-my/support/error-codes/ps5/ce-107938-8/

Or just the black screen?

18 minutes ago, (PSN)killagain82 said:

Yeah it happened to another game but I'll dowoad that over night but warframe reinstalled looks good to me at the moment thanks 😊

Glad to hear it works!

3 minutes ago, (PSN)ITZ_reVoKEr_TiMe said:

Wait what do we need to do so it works 

If you are getting an error on your PS5: https://www.playstation.com/en-my/support/error-codes/ps5/ce-107938-8/ 

According to that link and Sony the resolution is to reinstall the game. 

For the "check to see if Warframe is up to date" issue, I can offer a couple of suggestions for now (no promises that this will resolve the issue):

• Restart Playstation
  • Before opening Warframe, hit "options" button on the app, and select "check for update" 
  • Report back with findings

Give that a go. Its entirely possible this is ISP related as well, but we'll rule out the above first before that. I had no issues downloading the update on my PS4 today, and I am working from home and not on a work network.