Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Orphix Venom: Update 29.6.5

[DE]Danielle

6 minutes ago, (PSN)sasyq9481 said:

I am in Upstate NY, but my connection to the PSN seems to be fine. I was just playing Fall Guys with no connection issues nor lag. I'm going to try ESO next to see if I get issues there.

ESO is fine, too. I loaded in without problems and had no lag when I fast traveled to a busy area. As have other online games. Warframe is the only one not working for me. I hope your people and the people working on the PSN issue can get together and figure out why this is happening soon.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)True_Reclaimer said:

Would like to add I tested both PS5 and PS4.

Before update - no issues.

After update - neither can connect.

Region NA East (NY)

No other connection issues with anything else

Same for me. I finally got Warframe updated on my old PS4 and it doesn't work anymore.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, (PSN)True_Reclaimer said:

Would like to add I tested both PS5 and PS4.

Before update - no issues.

After update - neither can connect.

Region NA East (NY)

No other connection issues with anything else

Thanks for the condensed info! We'll continue to look into this, asides from possible related issues with PSN connection issues, we are not able to find the source at the moment. 

I'll share what I can when the team returns to regular work hours (it is currently 7:20 PM for us here). 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Thanks for the condensed info! We'll continue to look into this, asides from possible related issues with PSN connection issues, we are not able to find the source at the moment. 

I'll share what I can when the team returns to regular work hours (it is currently 7:20 PM for us here). 

Same as him upstate ny no issues it IS ON YOUR END so cool to be screwed out of playing till its fixed(if fixed) hope we who were screwed get compinsation in terms of time lost on the event 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Looking at the PSN status, if you are in the areas in and around these blue dots, that would mean your connection to PlayStation network is affected. Which may explain why you are unable to connect to Warframe (which requires access to PSN): https://downdetector.com/status/playstation-network/map/

Nowhere in there does it say "You guys are doing something wrong".

It seems to me that there are at least 2 completely different problems going on and trying to sort out who is having which problem without a fully detailed reply every time (not an accusation just observation) would be very difficult if not impossible. We have people in here talking about PS4 and PS5 so that adds another level of difficulty so let's be patient because testing small scale will never uncover all errors that can happen when releasing to the public. 

Side note; Thank you for coming back with questions/suggestions/updates Danielle.

• Like 2

For me it just sits on the connecting screen for a few minutes, till it finally pops up the error message "Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers." and that's all its been doing since the update dropped, and yes.. I have fully reinstalled the game, fully reset everything for my internet, rerouted DNS, tried a proxy server, nothing fixes it, its completely broken.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, (PSN)True_Reclaimer said:

Mine is still stuck at "Connecting... 0%"

then after 10 mins, "Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers"

Let us know if reinstalling the entire game fixes the launcher's script error, or if we are gonna miss out on this event waiting for a fix

Nope now its back to no connection and telling me updates not there even though i have 1.95 installed.

• Like 1

On the PS5 and the PS4, I was finally able to get past the connecting message in the launcher and download the update. It was really slow, only about 16 kbps. My internet connection is fine, though. It's still just Warframe that is having an issue. I have to go to bed now, so I can't run any missions to see if the lag from the downloads affects my gameplay as well. Hopefully, someone else with the same problem as me can get in, too, and let everyone know if the problem persists.

Thank you to everyone who has tried to figure out a solution to this problem. Good night!

43 minutes ago, (PSN)sasyq9481 said:

On the PS5 and the PS4, I was finally able to get past the connecting message in the launcher and download the update. It was really slow, only about 16 kbps. My internet connection is fine, though. It's still just Warframe that is having an issue. I have to go to bed now, so I can't run any missions to see if the lag from the downloads affects my gameplay as well. Hopefully, someone else with the same problem as me can get in, too, and let everyone know if the problem persists.

Thank you to everyone who has tried to figure out a solution to this problem. Good night!

Good to see some got lucky and got in 

17 hours ago, (PSN)Puddle_Foot said:

Most annoying thing about console is how even when they update many weeks behind PC, the console is still behind the PC's fixes. 

Actually.... this time they intentionally added all hotfixes, even those put out on PC during development. We didn't miss anything important this time. We had to wait a little longer but it was worth it to give them the time to add all the hotfixes so we don't have to wait til next update for them. 

16 hours ago, (PSN)Kurrry said:

Well had to re-download the whole game now after like 20 errors saying the server wasn't responding when I was trying to download it. 

That's a waste of the evening and 10 hours of downloading. To think I was gonna buy some plat tonight. ......no chance after this.

Guess you don't know this thing called "things out of their control" or "unexpected". I'm sure it was working just fine for them, otherwise they wouldn't have put it out. 

15 hours ago, (PSN)Avenka said:

Nowhere in there does it say "You guys are doing something wrong".

It seems to me that there are at least 2 completely different problems going on and trying to sort out who is having which problem without a fully detailed reply every time (not an accusation just observation) would be very difficult if not impossible. We have people in here talking about PS4 and PS5 so that adds another level of difficulty so let's be patient because testing small scale will never uncover all errors that can happen when releasing to the public. 

Side note; Thank you for coming back with questions/suggestions/updates Danielle.

THIS. Love this. 

15 hours ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

Same as him upstate ny no issues it IS ON YOUR END so cool to be screwed out of playing till its fixed(if fixed) hope we who were screwed get compinsation in terms of time lost on the event 

Hate to be this harsh, but get some perspective. Seriously. 

• Like 2