Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Orphix Venom: Update 29.6.5

[DE]Danielle

Just now, [DE]Danielle said:

If you are getting an error on your PS5: https://www.playstation.com/en-my/support/error-codes/ps5/ce-107938-8/ 

According to that link and Sony the resolution is to reinstall the game. 

For the "check to see if Warframe is up to date" issue, I can offer a couple of suggestions for now (no promises that this will resolve the issue):

• Restart Playstation
  • Before opening Warframe, hit "options" button on the app, and select "check for update" 
  • Report back with findings

Give that a go. Its entirely possible this is ISP related as well, but we'll rule out the above first before that. I had no issues downloading the update on my PS4 today, and I am working from home and not on a work network. 

I did that and nothing 

I'm on PS4 And have the same issue.  Nothing on my end has changed & every other on-line game works except WF after this update.

I have done the following Multiple Times:

• Restarted Playstation 
  • Closed & reopened Warframe 
  • Hit options & checked for update.  It tells me that I'm using the Latest Version

I continue to get the message "Unable to connect. Please ensure you have the latest Warframe update installed."

• Like 1

I originally posted in the announcement thread about my issue. Here is what I wrote:

I am in the US playing the PS5 version. I was able to download the update, but when I launch the game it won't connect to the servers and it tells me to ensure that I have the latest updates installed.

I am still having the same issue. I tried all the other usual fixes. I have now deleted Warframe and am re-downloading it. Thankfully, I have a decent download speed and no data caps. SMH. For anyone with the same issue, I will be reporting back as soon as the download is completed. Should be about 20 minutes or so.

Update: It did not work. Guess I'm going to go play some Fall Guys or my backlog of RPGs while DE sorts this out. Thanks for the update, though, and I am sure I will have a lot of fun when I can finally play it. It just sucks because, until today, I have never had to deal with any gamebreaking bugs in my 640+ days of play. :(

• Like 1

Just now, (PSN)ITZ_reVoKEr_TiMe said:

Ok so you have the updated version, that means you successfully grabbed the update on our end. Are you using an ethernet cable or wifi with your playstation? I would suggest resetting those as well. Might as well give it a shot.

I have already reset the Modem + Router & am using an Ethernet Cable.    Every other online game is working.  Only Warframe is not connecting.

And thank you for trying Danielle.  I understand it's not your fault and there's not much you are able to do about it.

Edited by (PSN)TYRDOK
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Ok so you have the updated version, that means you successfully grabbed the update on our end. Are you using an ethernet cable or wifi with your playstation? I would suggest resetting those as well. Might as well give it a shot.

Its on your end the ps acknowledged the update your servers are not for some of us like with previous updates you did

• Like 1

Looking at the PSN status, if you are in the areas in and around these blue dots, that would mean your connection to PlayStation network is affected. Which may explain why you are unable to connect to Warframe (which requires access to PSN): https://downdetector.com/status/playstation-network/map/

So as the map shows certain areas of New York, Washington, North Carolina, LA, Dallas, etc. are all experiencing PSN related issues.

image.png

7 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hmm... Okay, looking into this a bit deeper. It seems to be a region-related issue possibly. Discussing with team.

Its a bad update on PS5. Im NA East (NY) and can no longer connect to warframe server after updating. I dont have any issues with other games, and I was able to play fine right before updating!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Looking at the PSN status, if you are in the areas in and around these blue dots, that would mean your connection to PlayStation network is affected. Which may explain why you are unable to connect to Warframe (which requires access to PSN): https://downdetector.com/status/playstation-network/map/

Again its not us its you psn is fine iv reset the connection to internet few times all come back as online been in party chat sence 3pmest so id know if psn was off line for sure 

10 hours ago, (PSN)True_Reclaimer said:

Its a bad update on PS5. Im NA East (NY) and can no longer connect to warframe server after updating. I dont have any issues with other games, and I was able to play fine right before updating!

Ps5 fix was uninstall then reinstall sadly if on 4 your sol

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Looking at the PSN status, if you are in the areas in and around these blue dots, that would mean your connection to PlayStation network is affected. Which would explain why you are unable to connect: https://downdetector.com/status/playstation-network/map/

Can confirm PSN is fine. The update is BROKEN on PS5

• Like 2