Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Orphix Venom: Update 29.6.5

[DE]Danielle

Two things I've noticed in my compulsive checking of new cosmetics:

1. Is the glass bubble on the back of the Vitam syandana supposed to appear empty? It was thinking it was supposed to be like Lavos where you could tint the glass and the liquid, but in previewing it on different Frames with different colors, both the glass and the potential liquid appear clear.

2. The darkest shade of black (top right color in the PSIV palette) when applied to metallics is so dark that it almost looks like a matte rather than a metal.

Just now, (PSN)Kurrry said:

Yes 

You got same ad me I googled the code it says reinstall the whole game it happend to other games on ps5 this is first time for me that it has happen and it is very annoying I tried other way round but don't work best just to delete the whole game and reinstall and don't worrie update will come with it 

31 minutes ago, (PSN)ToughBiscuit_ said:

With necramechs being added to the marketplace, are changes to the blueprint requirements for the necramech syndicate changing? Or will ftp players still need to be mr 14 to naturally attain necramechs?

Buried in the notes above is this:

• Replaced Weapon Blueprint requirements in Necraloid Sacrifices with the associated Barrel Component Blueprint, thus removing the Mastery Rank restriction on advancing Ranks. 

31 minutes ago, (PSN)ToughBiscuit_ said:

With necramechs being added to the marketplace, are changes to the blueprint requirements for the necramech syndicate changing? Or will ftp players still need to be mr 14 to naturally attain necramechs?

Buried in the notes above is this:

• Replaced Weapon Blueprint requirements in Necraloid Sacrifices with the associated Barrel Component Blueprint, thus removing the Mastery Rank restriction on advancing Ranks. 

I don’t see the fix to the baruuk bug anywhere on this page, please fix him as soon as you can. The bug happens when you have a 12x melee combo with the gladiator mod set bonus and blood rush and weeping wounds. When you try to use baruuk’s 4th serene storm with these on, the bonuses just disappear (the 11x icon at the top of your screen for bloodrush and weeping wounds) and you no longer have the crits or damage bonus these mods provide. When you then switch to your melee it still has a 12x combo count but the game counts it as if you have a 0x combo with no bonus when you attack an enemy. Get back to me when you can, Thank you for the update and extra affinity week!!

Edited by (PSN)Twitch_rickrob20

4 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

For those of you still having download errors, what are the errors saying? Is it an error that your PlayStation is popping up, or when you are actually in Warframe?

Thanks! 

No its not at a ps level for me but your servers not acknowledging that the update is there my ps sead it was installed the check for update keeps saying the same that its at latest vr iv tryed 2x to uninstall then reinstall but still same issue

Just now, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

No its not at a ps level for me but your servers not acknowledging that the update is there my ps sead it was installed the check for update keeps saying the same that its at latest vr iv tryed 2x to uninstall then reinstall but still same issue

Are you playing on PS4 or PS5? And what region are you in?