The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Those Who...

Emeere

@ Various Mercenaries 

Yes, I'm very happy all of you took the more logical approach.

But this thread isn't about logic, Logic and Loyalty are two very different things

This thread is meant to celebrate Loyalists, regardless of side.

Supported their faction from beginning, to bitter end. 

Regardless of which side you stand for, I salute you.

You are the true heroes of this event.

Oh, sorry I rather salute mercenaries for their clever way of getting the most profit out of this event. Loyalty does sound nice, but in it end it means nothing.

25/103 here. Corpus was indeed to my favor, but some Grineer rewards were just simply too good.

Loyalty and Self-Service are two different things~

I always have my back. Any time I need help, I'm there to lend a helping hand. I always support myself in my endeavors, even if I question the wisdom or morality of my actions. I do it not for personal gain, but because I am a good friend to me.

I have failed being loyal :(

That is because Corpus were telling me how unbalanced the game was with all dem heavies.

So I rolled a few games to find out :(

In the end it was still me doing 90% of the damage and nearly 100 kills for 4 games.

So I don't know what is the problem....  

Guess I should stop using weapons that can clear level 120 alerts and endless defence to play then.

eJvjzH7.png

Edited by fatpig84

I have failed being loyal :(

That is because Corpus were telling me how balanced the game was with all dem heavies.

So I rolled a few games to find out :(

In the end it was still me doing 90% of the damage and nearly 100 kills for 4 games.

So I don't know what is the problem....  

Guess I should stop using weapons that can clear level 120 alerts and endless defence to play then 

eJvjzH7.png

Shamefru dishpray..

Do.. you want my Skana Prime?

So you can atleast end it with some honor?

I am loyal to the Tenno cause. I seek balance. That sir is true loyalty. Supporting one side for this entire event will only create the worst imbalance the system never experienced. This is not loyalty, just blind devotion to a misguided cause. I say kill both side equally and maximize your profits for more future cleansing.

This thread:

"To all my fellow Tenno, missing all the good rewards by staying loyal to a Faction or Boss. I salute you."
You're missing all the rewards because you are siding with a lore-less faction? Are you all of a sudden going to stop killing units from the faction you sided with for the rest of your time playing game? No, you wont. You loyalists think for some reason, when you support a single faction and post a profile image everyone should bow down to you. 

"Oh look, he is loyal in a video game, I wish I could be like him."

No, nobody is saying that. Actually, it's quite the opposite. The Mercs are saying:

"Look at that guy! He sided with one faction, missed a few good rewards, and when all is said and done, he is getting the same (more or less) event rewards as me. He played the with high risk and low rewards, I played with low risk and high rewards."

Sure, you're loyal to a faction. Hell, I would have been loyal to a faction as well if it wasn't 50/51. I even started a thread and got bashed for it claiming it should have been 100 missions in favor of your supporting faction. Nope, people didn't want to hear it. I got called a lunatic and crazy. That would have eliminated Mercs and made this event actually based on picking a side. Instead, now I AM A MERC and all I have to deal with is people calling Mercs "Disloyal People" or "Tools". Call me what you want, I'm playing the game with my brain. You're playing the game with your heart.

This thread:

"To all my fellow Tenno, missing all the good rewards by staying loyal to a Faction or Boss. I salute you."

You're missing all the rewards because you are siding with a lore-less faction? Are you all of a sudden going to stop killing units from the faction you sided with for the rest of your time playing game? No, you wont. You loyalists think for some reason, when you support a single faction and post a profile image everyone should bow down to you. 

"Oh look, he is loyal in a video game, I wish I could be like him."

No, nobody is saying that. Actually, it's quite the opposite. The Mercs are saying:

"Look at that guy! He sided with one faction, missed a few good rewards, and when all is said and done, he is getting the same (more or less) event rewards as me. He played the with high risk and low rewards, I played with low risk and high rewards."

Sure, you're loyal to a faction. Hell, I would have been loyal to a faction as well if it wasn't 50/51. I even started a thread and got bashed for it claiming it should have been 100 missions in favor of your supporting faction. Nope, people didn't want to hear it. I got called a lunatic and crazy. That would have eliminated Mercs and made this event actually based on picking a side. Instead, now I AM A MERC and all I have to deal with is people calling Mercs "Disloyal People" or "Tools". Call me what you want, I'm playing the game with my brain. You're playing the game with your heart.

Lore-less?