Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Severe bug with syndicate medallions

(XBOX)TehChubbyDugan

Medallions are a huge source of standing, especially for newer players as they go over the daily cap.  There is currently a bug where, at least with the last few missions I've played with someone, only I, the host, could see and pick up medallions.  Even marking the locations and having them hit x near the medallions didn't work.  The game straight up spawned them nothing.  

On 2021-02-08 at 6:36 PM, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

The game straight up spawned them nothing.  

Were the other players a member/supporter of the syndicate you were doing the mission for?

I had this with a clanmate once. He was doing a mission for New Loka, for which I was an enemy (Steel Meridian/New Veil positive standing, New Loka/Perrin Sequence Negative standing), and the medallions didn't appear for me at all. We tried it the other way around where I started a Steel Meridian mission and the same happened for him. That was over a year ago.

15 hours ago, (PSN)crashteddy03 said:

Were the other players a member/supporter of the syndicate you were doing the mission for?

I had this with a clanmate once. He was doing a mission for New Loka, for which I was an enemy (Steel Meridian/New Veil positive standing, New Loka/Perrin Sequence Negative standing), and the medallions didn't appear for me at all. We tried it the other way around where I started a Steel Meridian mission and the same happened for him. That was over a year ago.

They were, I actually checked to make sure they were in the right syndicates before they joined me, because they're kind of new.  Didn't want to screw up their standing just because they wanted to run with someone.  We did some testing, including with a pub.  I'm pretty sure, like so many other stupid things in this game, that medallions are based on host/client.  They have crappy internet and medallions weren't spawning for them.  Meanwhile, a pub could see them fine.  

vor 53 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan:

actually checked to make sure they were in the right syndicates before they joined me, because they're kind of new. 

so if they new did they have the same rank as you or were below you rank in the syndicate because that will also lock visiblity of the medallions

Just now, Keiyadan said:

so if they new did they have the same rank as you or were below you rank in the syndicate because that will also lock visiblity of the medallions

Unsure of their rank, but I've never encountered a scenario where people of a lower rank couldn't see the medallions.  Not that I'm trying to call you out, but do you have a source for that?  I'd just like to see it somewhere other than an anecdote before telling a mod to take the thread down, in the event they ARE lower rank with the syndicates and those medallions ARE locked.

vor 45 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan:

Unsure of their rank, but I've never encountered a scenario where people of a lower rank couldn't see the medallions.  Not that I'm trying to call you out, but do you have a source for that?  I'd just like to see it somewhere other than an anecdote before telling a mod to take the thread down, in the event they ARE lower rank with the syndicates and those medallions ARE locked.

well i every pa i derank in one of my syndicates and play it to max again sometimes playing with other leading to the situation you discribed where i was unable to see the meddalions of my higher ranked teammates where i played with (but i dont did any mission of the same syndicate befor i played with them)
that not so long ago but well i have nothing to prove it and i dont can say that it sill works that way since long ago i was also able to able to get meddalions of an enemy syndicat while playing with some people things change i can just say that might be it.

Archived