Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

nidus build

(PSN)dracoromanov112

Question

3 answers to this question

What I do

Steel Charge                                     Power Drift

Hunter Adrenaline       Primed Flow       Steel Fiber         Vitality

Intensify        Gladiator Resolve       Galdiator Aegis      Natural Talent

Why I do it.

Two key things about Nidus 1. No shields 2. Reasonable healing rate. This leads me to accepting that Nidus will be taking damage and will need some energy from somewhere, Hunter Adrenaline provides that. Steel Fiber, Vitality, Gladiator Resolve and Gladiator Aegis are part of keeping Nidus alive, Intensify and Power Prift for a bit more power strength and Primed Flow to store the energy that you got from Hunter Adrenaline. Natural Talent is because I frequently play with someone who will kill everything I am casting Virulence at between the casting animation starting and the effects arriving so replace with the mod of your choice if you don't have that issue.

There are more powerful and efficient builds out there but this one works with fairly common mods and only 1 forma.

I just started messing with adaptation..   It was mostly for shield frames but armor/tanky frames might also get experiemented with lol.   Nidus would definately fit the bill.   I probably have a armor mod I could sacrifice for adapt.  Then maybe sacrifice another for more health ???  

But my nidus is max range.  I dont care about anything except his 2 Larva(pull)

Archived