Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can I get a good Kubrow?

ylbrads

Question

9 answers to this question

You breed kubrows until you get one with a Lotus pattern

Then you breed kubrows until you get one with gold colouration

Then you take 1 imprint from each, put them together to breed your next kubrow and pray that RNG gives you the right combination and it has gold colours and a lotus symbol, instead of giving you the colours of the lotus kubrow and the pattern of the gold one,  resulting in an ugly, non-lotus pattern kubrow.

If it didn't work you do it again and RNG screws you again, you swear and scream at your monitor and then go back to farming more kubrow eggs till you get the right combinations again.

Have fun! 

Sincerely,

an ex kubrow breeder who knows the pain of doing so.

6 minutes ago, Omega-ZX said:

Or... Ignore these hints and use a skin on a kubrow. Way easier.

Hide contents

74u36RI.jpg

For some people it's not the same thing. Why else was I able to in the past, make a ton of plat from selling gold lotus imprints? Also it's more limited than an actually bred one and again for some people it matters.

3 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Screams internally as i set my ship's direction to horrend for the thousands of time.

Hahahha. Legit if I still have any imprints for my old kubrows I bred I'll give the guy one. Kubrow selling dried up ages ago as a source of plat when Kavats became simply better to use.

5 minutes ago, (PSN)Luke_Zakalwe said:

I think this is as good of a place as any to ask this, but what is the point of "solid gold" Kubrow or Kavat? I've tried asking sellers on tradechat several times but never got an answer. I mean, you can colour your pet to whichever colours you like, what's the point to advertise a certain colour?

In the old days you didn't have quite as many colour options as we do now, as I stated earlier it's not as lucrative a market as it once was. For some people however, it's the "purebreed" aspect of it rather than the knowledge that their kubrow or kavat is simply coloured from a palette. Not many care but those that do are willing to pay for the privelage, in the past I've sold a triple gold lotus for 3000p to somebody who did care. I believe the colour is also slighty different to the palette ones which matters to some I guess.

Archived