Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build a warframe

(PSN)badbat111

My suggestion is for a table in the helminth room so we can sacrifise normal warframes to build custom frames where the only abilitys would be the ones given by the helminth chair so you could build a custom frame for example excaliburs head rhinos torso frosts arms gauss legs only normal frames since its parts from diffrent frames we wont be able to use skins

1 hour ago, (PSN)badbat111 said:

My suggestion is for a table in the helminth room so we can sacrifise normal warframes to build custom frames where the only abilitys would be the ones given by the helminth chair so you could build a custom frame for example excaliburs head rhinos torso frosts arms gauss legs only normal frames since its parts from diffrent frames we wont be able to use skins

No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I think that would be an interesting experiment even though I am not sure how good such a frame would be. Roar and Thermal Sunder could make a decent combo if you find another ability to pair with that (fire blast maybe for the additional armor shred).

Or you go full on self buff with eclipse, nourish, smite and shock.

You could go very speedy with infested mobility, molt and firewalker.

No. It's complicated and a lot of effort to add the many stat variations, the parts which bestow a specific ability and the "perfect combination" scenarios which would be easily exploited by players and further nerfed by developers. All in all, it would present an scenario similar to the existing Helminth System which the devs themselves have labelled a "Wild West" which is still something to address, specifically regarding current abilities that aren't as useful being replaced by simply more effective ones. Should this suggestion come to reality, it would create a "Wild Wild West" or anything you can add as "wilder".

vor 16 Stunden schrieb ScytodiDaedalus:

No. It's complicated and a lot of effort to add the many stat variations, the parts which bestow a specific ability and the "perfect combination" scenarios which would be easily exploited by players and further nerfed by developers. All in all, it would present an scenario similar to the existing Helminth System which the devs themselves have labelled a "Wild West" which is still something to address, specifically regarding current abilities that aren't as useful being replaced by simply more effective ones. Should this suggestion come to reality, it would create a "Wild Wild West" or anything you can add as "wilder".

I doubt that it would lead to anything broken op. Many helminth abilities are mediocre at best with little to no synergy. All those abilities are ok on frames with a functioning kit, everything that can be done with subsumed abilities can already be done now.

Archived