The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path dailies reward too litttle SE

Could it be at least 6? Or at leat be affected by the booster.. It is still meh for me but at least 5 missions to get 20k kuva dialy while having some fun and players in a pub.
I mean any endless SP mission rewards me with 1+ SE/min (booster + cat). If SP daily is not a capture or some quick resque - it is way longer and 3 SP not worth the effort.

Not to invalidate your feedback...

... I think you forgot the part where their real purpose is to unlock whichever node those alerts are happening, without having to follow the whole Star Chart path, and that the reward they give is to serve as a bonus incentive to participate and unlock those nodes.

... We all know that the only way to actually get Steel Essence is to kill Acolytes... So, the faster you do those missions, the less Steel Essence you get... It follows pretty much the entire game's mission and/or drop reward philosophy...

vor 27 Minuten schrieb Scar.brother.help.me:

Could it be at least 6? Or at leat be affected by the booster.. It is still meh for me but at least 5 missions to get 20k kuva dialy while having some fun and players in a pub.
I mean any endless SP mission rewards me with 1+ SE/min (booster + cat). If SP daily is not a capture or some quick resque - it is way longer and 3 SP not worth the effort.

Yes. that's actually a waste of time. there are tons of weapons ... and there are 150 riven slots for a reason. and how long do you have to farm kuva for 30+ rolls today? that takes forever and is also questionable, because riven hardly brings anything for a usable weapon. even top single target weapons usually outperform an unpopular weapon with very good riven.

and with booster and cat I don't always have the buff for 8 SE after the kill. I also have to run away from the guy and look at the buff ... pffff I say

this kuva and riven story needs to be completely reconsidered. it doesn't work at all.

8 hours ago, Zeddypanda said:

Steel Essence does get an icon. Unless you mean you want to have to press a button for some reason?

it is good to leave it on the floor until cat buffs you 😉
if there was an action to pick up involved I wouldn't need to remove fetch, just a qol
on the other hand why is there still an action required to pick up stars? (is there a situtation where you don't want to?)

14 hours ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

why is there still an action required to pick up stars? (is there a situtation where you don't want to?)

Makes it easy to mark the Ayatans for the benefit of the rest of the squad?

If they didn't have the pick-up prompt, you'd need to put down a waypoint, then open chat to tell the other players why you put the waypoint there. Is fiddly.

I kind of wish Argon Crystals had a prompt to pick them up -- sometimes I'll extract from a Void mission where someone had asked for Argon to be marked, and I'll see in the summary that I picked one up without even noticing. 🙁

On 2021-03-17 at 11:49 PM, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Want to fix Kuva? Ask for a riven mods RNG fix and you can finally stop asking for more Kuva.

IMHO the problem is not the rate of SE drops - its the obnoxious cost of riven rolling - regardless of your acquisition method its a slog just for one roll where you are likely to get

that god tier -Recoil +zoom -CC roll for the 100th time 🤣

almost as tedious as trying to get grind out most R5 arcanes - seriously 21 of the stupid things? yeah because thats fun.  Should have be R4, flat 4 per upgrade for 16 total. plus that'd make the math cleaner for that 100% chance rather than all the 103% chance to not take radiation damage.

Archived