Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #17!

[DE]Rebecca

A few questions...

1. When will Update 11 be available?

2. Are there any new tilesets in the works? If so, what are they and what will the new tilesets feature? (other than the gas planet tileset)

3. When will the Tenno shotgun be released?

Edited by DocPulsar

#1: Where are all the ranged infested? The first tenno fought them, are they in hiding waiting to make a terrifying return?

#2: when will the next set of scarves be released?

#3: Will clan tech be getting more inventory? there are plenty of interesting weapons out there for us to recherche. the micro missile homing launcher, the spinning saw blades, inferno launcher, the corpus hand cannon that got away, weaponized skate tail whips?

#4: previously it was stated that the mod system was there so we could have more than just 4 powers, when can we expect these new powers for the warframes?

#5: with the inclusion of the wardex (warframe's pokedex), what would the staff think of obtaining themed helmets for warframes upon completing a set number of scans during a holiday event? example bunny ears helmet or a pumpkin helmet? Tim Horton doughnut in non existent mouth helmet?

question 1: will we be getting more customization options? I.E coloring head, shoulders, arms, torso, legs and different armor pieces to make our warframes unique, and weapon skins.

question 2: any plans to leave and go beyond our current solar system? like seeing new planets and new life?

question 3: are more weapon specific mods coming out much like the glaive has?

question 4: will we get more missions like the event one where we can choose to support a faction? but have it outside the alert system. like maybe there is an infested capitol ship crashed into the grineer battle cruiser and save them if we sided grineer, or if sided corpus we purge both ships. something like that.

1) How long need wait for UP Necros?
2) Do you will add new locations? I mean not close area in bildings/ship-> open area or many leveling (1st floore.... 2...5-6-9-10 floors).
3) New Bosses?
4) New system? Not only solar system I mean.
5) May be need rebalanced speed Warframes? More slowled, 
less dynamic gameplay. They normal speed mb on walk and run for endurance (Almoust like in Dodjo with right mouse button).
6) Why are you not wish just copy warframes from players art? Many very great from them!
7) Some frames now very bad on skills. Probably need cheange them?  Mage and Nova now on 1 place. And many frames just don't need in group. 
8) What is your plans on future?
9) We are finish the event... The WAR was finished... but... we don't see it- not have eny message from Lotus...from Ruk...Alad... We don't see our Tenno... For what all it was? we are lost our brave warrior in Uniframe clan and don't see any... thanks or something what say- it's finished... all was end. How you think? Are we get any mes. in future?

1. Can you please remove the fire limiter from the Aklato pistol? With the Lato now being able to fire nearly as fast as you can pull the trigger, the akimbo version with it's set fire rate is actually slower to fire instead of faster, and is still more inaccurate to boot.

2. While cross-play is not in the cards for Warframe PS4 launch, will PS4 and PC members be able to share the same clans?

3. What did you have for breakfast?

4. In Damage System 2.0, it was mentioned that elements would mix and create new elements. What about weapons that already have an innate element? Would adding a Cryo round mod to an Ignis make a super leaf blower? (Windis!?)

5. Will we ever see a Vandalised or Wraithed Warframe/Sentinel? (Vandalised Stalker....? :V)

6.How hard would it be to see a Nightmare mode on ships where it had complete gravity failure, and you had to stand on cielings and walls? (Parkour skills might be needed)

7. If Weapons might get a combo system in the future, mixing heavy and light melees, will the Glaive and Kestrel rely on fisticuffs whilst away from their owner?

8. Volt- In his description his abilities are said to be a "potent alternative to gun-play" however, with his normal pool of energy among other things, one of his powers actually buffs rounds fired by coating them in electricity, do the dev team think he lives up to this description?

Thanks for looking at my post! :)

Edited by Neumeier

What better way to kick off the weekend than a Livestream on Fridays?  Please join us this Friday for Livestream #17!

What: Livestream #17! A Dev Q&A session! Join us as we take questions from the forums and chat and discuss what we’re working on!

We will also be giving away three 1000 Platinum Prizes!

When:  November 1st @ 2 PM EDT (6 PM GMT)! Find your timezone here: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Where: http://www.twitch.tv/warframe

Who: Steve, Scott, Geoff and Sheldon will join Rebecca on the couch to field community questions and talk about Warframe!

Thread closes at 10:00 AM EDT on November 1st, get your questions in!

#1 Is there any plan on credits to platinum exchange said like 1mil credits for 1 platinum ?

#2 Will there be Christmas and anniversary gifts for players ?

#3 Any hints on the skills of the next new warfame ?

#4 Will there be new factions appearing in the future ?

#5 Will there be new planets and/or solar systems ?

#6 Will there be new mission types in the future ?

# Is there any plan for ground type sentinels ?

#6 Is there any plan for prime sentinels ?

#7 How do you plan on handling gradivus type events in the future ?

#8 Will there been any options in the future for the host to vote kick afker or a timer if there idle to long ?

#9 Any news on armor 2.0 ?

Edited by Shadow.Shifter

Whilst the Vectis is a pretty powerful weapon (finally gives us a reason to use charged/primed chamber) the delay between firing and reloading causes the Fast Hands mod to do virtually nothing, was this intended or will it be fixed?

In relation to the Vectis' design what is the singular arm on the front of the gun for? It isn't a forward grip, we cant go prone and use it as a stabilizer (would be better as a bi-pod if that were the case) and it just looks out of place; furthur more the gun is a sniper rifle so instead of having a sight you have this weird setup on the top which for all intents and purposes blocks you from looking down the barrel, any thoughts?

How do you decide what stats to put into dual stat mods (not corrupted) and also how do you determine the values of them? it seems like they're all over the place when compared to their singular stat counterparts in terms of how effective or powerful they are.

The reason I ask is because there doesn't seem to be any clear defining balance between any of them; For example Wildfire's stats are two thirds as good as its counterparts Hellfire/Magazine warp; Hammer Shot is half as powerful as Vital Sense and 2.6 times more effective than Thunderclap; Constitution is 0.93 less effective than Continuity and twice as effective as Handspring. I could go through all of them but there isn't a clearly defined % of difference, will this be balanced out so that they use a fixed percentage or will it remain as it is?

Edited by Temporary

I personally really liked the Gradivus Dilemma event mission set up (it reminded me of the hours of my childhood spent playing galactic conquest in Star Wars: Battlefront II). I think they really add to the idea that Tenno are not innately against or for either side and are instead concerned with keeping the balance of power.

So my question is this: Will we see the addition of "invade/defend" alerts that change the resident faction on nodes until it's invaded again?

This might add an interesting layer to gameplay and would put the entrire solar system in flux. (I'm not sure if this is possible since I don't know exactly how your code is set up. So this might be impossible without a massive rework or could indirectly screw up everything else or affect rarity of faction specific drops or something equally scary.) Perhaps if one faction got too strong that faction would have fewer invasion alerts while the dwindling faction(s) could have an increased number of of invasions to make it harder for any one faction to stay in power.

I could spout more ideas, but I'm pretty sure you get the idea. So if you want take this and let your creative little minds run with it, or do something completely different, but equally amazing. Either way you guys have a great thing going for you and I can't wait to see how this game evolves.

Just wanted a little clarification on what they meant last livestream (#16) on what the weapon skins will be like, namely will they only be a simple paintjobs so to speak or will they also add somewhat bigger changes? Let's say a curved blade on a sword which is usually straight or a glow added orsomething, this is just from the top of my head. I'm sure you can guys can think of something better.
Also will there be a new prime added to update 11? Let's just say I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Rhino Prime xD.

Thanks!

Question 1: Were the end results of Gradivus Dilemma what you excepted?

Question 2: What happens to Alad V's project? Will we see it in the future or may the Grineer have obtained it since they won the conflict?

Question 3: What did Alad V mean when he called those who supported the Grineer 'betrayers' - He says "So the betrayers are fighting for the dogs" 

Question 4: Who is the next prime Warframe?

Question 5: Who is the next new Warframe? 

Question 6: Putting in a mechanic that lets you draw your sword? Like swapping guns. Making you have faster melee attack speed and charge damage but having to swap again if wanting ranged attack. (I think it would be pretty cool like how Excalibur runs with his sword in one of the trailers)

Question 7: Will we be expecting Warframe skins in the future? Like helmets, changeable and providing different buffs and nerfs.

Question 8: At the moment, Crowd Control warframes are most preferrable making those such as Banshee and Ash useless. Will pure stealth missions be seen in the solar system soon? 

When can we expect damage 2.0?

Will there be Volt buffs?

Will there be Ember buffs?

Will there be Excal buffs(cmon why use him whe there is Rhino)?

Will there be Machete Wraith buffs(including size buffs)?

About Primed Chamber: I don't mind if it is exclusive to the 100 players who earned it, BUT I am against the lucky few who were on yesterday morning and got favored by the RNG gods getting to keep it. Either take it away from them or release it to everyone.

And while we are on the topic of mods why are most of those new auras so ridiculously OP? 60% pistol dmg?!? What were you thinking?

Edited by BerelHawdos