Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #17!

[DE]Rebecca

Question for the livestream:

Is it possible to discuss the process behind the making and release of patch notes to the players? Does DE think the way patch notes have been given so far is fine as it is or needs improvements? 

Thanks, and happy Solstice to all of DE.

I was wondering why the ingame Lotus was looking a bit off. Wtf. Seriously.

Question:

So DE won't be doing gender-swap for a while due to priorities. Has anyone considered that the next Prime they do, it's a gender-swapped frame? Female Loki perhaps? Or male Ember? Kills two birds with one stone. You get to test out the water with the community in terms of gender-swap, and you also get to release another prime. As it is, the Primes look different enough from the regular versions that they might as well throw in the swap.

(And Scott, don't even try with the "each warframe is a unique person" BS. We're way past that. You tell me Mag Prime and Mag Reg are the same person. Or is the Prime the ancestor of the Reg? Well then! Make an ancestor of a different gender!)

1) Question: When you have fixed the missions of defense awards after each 5 of the wave, and then upset when you stand 150 waves constantly gettin one and fret map for example hot projectile?
2)Question: When you warframe that's going to be a sentry or how to speak inventor or techniques?
3)Question: Will there be a new mission in the game more dynamic and always unexpected twists and turns in them. for example, you have to get to the rig , then sit on it and go to the place of digging and on the go fend off enemies and then when she will be drilled in the appointed place of stay necessary it will be to defend. And there behind the wall suppose hidden reactor ship which should be destroyed?
4)Question: Will there be Pvp battles between guilds or special missions where among themselves will face players from different guilds?

1. As long as invisibility is the main mechanic for successful stealth play, how are you planning to give the play style depth without having warframes such as Ash and Loki outperform every other frame with a minimum while requiring a relatively low amount of actual player skill?

2. Will the new elemental damage types(blast/corrosive/radiation damage, etc.) only be created at the point of origin, namely weapons, or will we be able to freely combine elemental from different sources on the enemy to create them? Will Ignis flames shot through a snowglobe have a chance to become blast damage, or will Saryn's Contagion in combination with the Prova result in possible corrosive damage?

3. Will the mods and auras that were accidentally leaked be available to the rest of the players?

4. Are there any plans to give the Torid a more distinct and detailed appearance that is more in line with the rest of the Biotech clan weapons?

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom

Some questions from a concerned warframe player...

Question 1:

Why were the Corpus not given an even reward set such that they had no chance of winning given the greed that determined most players choices during the Gradivus Dilemma.

Question 2:

Why so much hate for Alad V when his was evidently the superior given that his cause meant saving millions of innocent from oppression rather than a few Tenno who could very possibly have been captured and eaten (or something) by Ruk anyway. Everyone insulted Alad when Ruk went around being vulgar and uncivilised insulting us Tenno!

Question 3:

What was with the early closing of the Gradivus Dilemma forum by DE_Rebecca before the event's end... Almost as though you guys didn't want us player to have our say there!

Seriously I love Warframe and I think you guys are doing a great job in keeping it good and well maintained so, all in all, I just wish to thank you DE for your hard work.

For Enepton!!

fGH6Ckh.png

1) Why did you make the Gradivus dilemma so uneven between the Corpus and Grineer? it's almost like you wanted  one to win over the other.

2) Why did close the Gradivus Dilemma forum early DE_Rebecca of the before the event's end... do you not believe in freedom of speech over there, odd for a American company? O_o

I have plaid this game form it's infancy prity much and love it, but this last event though a fantastic idea was terribly executed... you do do very good work, but I can not under stand why you would twat it all up like that? it dose not show much concern for your fans...

Some questions from a concerned warframe player...

Question 1:

Why were the Corpus not given an even reward set such that they had no chance of winning given the greed that determined most players choices during the Gradivus Dilemma.

Question 2:

Why so much hate for Alad V when his was evidently the superior given that his cause meant saving millions of innocent from oppression rather than a few Tenno who could very possibly have been captured and eaten (or something) by Ruk anyway. Everyone insulted Alad when Ruk went around being vulgar and uncivilised insulting us Tenno!

Question 3:

What was with the early closing of the Gradivus Dilemma forum by DE_Rebecca before the event's end... Almost as though you guys didn't want us player to have our say there!

Seriously I love Warframe and I think you guys are doing a great job in keeping it good and well maintained so, all in all, I just wish to thank you DE for your hard work.

For Enepton!!

fGH6Ckh.png

I agree with this players questions pleas do consider them.

Guest Subj3ctZer0

I have a question: (If this already been answered I'm sorry) Several warframes have uncolorable grey spots on them (Nyx, Excalibur, Nekros etc.). Will this be fixed/reworked so we can color them properly? Thanks.

- Do you guys plan to add any sort of cover system in future updates, maybe one where we actually can take, aim, and jump from cover?
- Are you going to fix the bug where the system screen bugs out when panning between systems?

- Would you guys ever consider making forma easier to get without having to pay for it?
- Would you ever consider making it so that no ALL clan rooms for the dojo require forma?

Iv'e noticed the concept art for frost and it gave me an awsome idea what if... there was a warframe with resemblence in looks to frost but has no visible legs and it levited/glided instead of running or walking....yes i am talking about a ghost warframe the one that doesnt lose stamina quickly while sprint gliding for long The one who has an innate effect of 30+ meters of total freeze/slow aura and an intangibility power but similar to rhino and a large a.o.e power like rhino's i In other words I-WANT-A-GHOST-TANK!

So many questions focus on the future of warframe, but I think that a few questions about its past are in good taste.

1) What is/was the biggest change to the original concept of warframe.

2) What non-developer action has most impacted the game as we currently see it. (What have we as players done that has had visible results in the development of the game. Do user exploitations advance the game, or do feedback threads?)

3) What about the game are you most proud of? (May vary from person to person, but you can point to a specific thing and say, "I did a good job implementing/conceptualizing that.")

And here are my more current questions, may be redundant with other users, but that is not really a bad thing.

1) Will the next update focus primarily on bug-fixing or content addition?

2) What ideas are being tossed around for a more distinctive touch to prime warframes? (We want more than golden cufflinks and an extra polarity slot. This is aimed at you, Scott.)

3) Can we have a re-rendering of some of the early frames (loki, rhino, ember) so that their models match the resolution quality of the newer frames? (Models do not look as crisp when I play them.)

Thank you for your time.

Two Questions:

1.) Have you considered adding mini-bosses into the game on non-assassinate missions?

If so, when can we expect them?

If not, why? ;_;

2.)  Reload animations for some weapons are still not finished, namely the one that you start off with.

At what time can we expect reload animations specified for each gun?

Edited by LikeABawsh

What better way to kick off the weekend than a Livestream on Fridays?  Please join us this Friday for Livestream #17!

What: Livestream #17! A Dev Q&A session! Join us as we take questions from the forums and chat and discuss what we’re working on!

We will also be giving away three 1000 Platinum Prizes!

When:  November 1st @ 2 PM EDT (6 PM GMT)! Find your timezone here: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Where: http://www.twitch.tv/warframe

Who: Steve, Scott, Geoff and Sheldon will join Rebecca on the couch to field community questions and talk about Warframe!

Thread closes at 10:00 AM EDT on November 1st, get your questions in!

In general everyone likes free stuff hell i like free stuff. But some things have to be asked so in order of Priority:

1. Will DE be hiring a Story Director/Plotline Dev to handle the plot and avoid situations like the previous event? 

1A. If that answer is yes where do we apply what are you looking for.

1B. If that answer is no, why not and why do you believe the previous event was an unquallifed success?

2. What is the ETA on the Berserker Warframe

3. Will another LMG class weapon be Introduced other than the Gorgon if so when? (Soma is classified as an AR.) 

4. Will you consider introducing HMG class weapons like the RL M-134 or Vulcan Gattling Cannon?

5. The Halloween Color Scheme idea was an awesome gift to the playerbase. Will there be alternate color sets in the future as a simular deal?

6. Will you guys be contacting Gas Monkey Garage to have them do a Warframe Inspired Ride?

Edited by Hyperion5182

Hey guys...just wanted to say how grateful most of us are with the recent changes and content that you had been including in the game THNKS A LOT.....XD

now the questions...

-In the previous livestream we had the chance to see some concept art for a new warframe (berzerker I reckon?)

wen it will be released? on the next update perhaps?

-you had been updating the content from the game with some regularity...adding new scenarios within the planets of the 

space chart, giving the bosses models their definitive look...so my question...  there are some bosses that still have

their "placeholder" appearence...when we will have the chance to see their definitive form...(like the glimpse we had for sargas ruk)

- which is the criteria for creating new warframes....when you first shipped the game with the first ones, you created them bearing in mind some sort of category (eg: rhino and berzerker being on the same category of using raw force..or species...or kind of habilities?)

-we will have the chance of seing more cosmetic items for our warframes (like the scarfs) in the near future?....and it could be posible to craft them as well as buy them?....

- you have more plans for the infected...such as giving their models more detail or another look....and do you plan the same for the infected bosses  

Thank you  :)

The Founders pack is to be shut off in November. Does that mean you plan on going live with the game soon, as in officially out of Beta?

Any plans in the future to let the player choose the gender of their warframe?

Are there any plans in the future for events that will enable more than 4 clan members to play a mission or group of missions together?

The Orokin Derelict Assassination boss was a great idea. Can we expect to see more giant monsters like that in the future? 

The stalker has been pretty quiet lately. I figure it being Halloween and all, why haven't we seen him lately trying to get all Michael Myers on us?

do you have plan for more researchs? like detron (energy) and brakka (chem), and there's any chance to get the mutagen sample back to normal systems? (I can't avoid the feeling of being punish for playing solo with the vaults, and discourage to play derelict)have you plan for more researchs? like detron (energy) and brakka (chem), and there's a chance to get the mutagen sample back to normal systems? (I can't avoid the feeling of being punish for playing solo with the vaults and discourage to play derelict)