Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #17!

[DE]Rebecca

Maybe this will be a bit fantasy about formas, fusion and transmutation, but...

We already have

* single mods, pros: boosts one stat, high level, con: one slot

* dual mods, pros: boosts two stats con: lower level modification

* infested mods, pros: even higher level boost tha single mods, con: also have drawback, reduces other stat

So, what if you implement a Factory like interface to manually combine, forma, transfuse, etc. mods?

Like:

* single mod + one forma will lower its drain level by one (removes the relevel problem)

* 2 single mod + some forma will create a dual mod

* 2 single mod + some mutagen will create an infested mod (poor player's quick option)

This would look like almost similar to the transmutation panel, first you choose the action (via buttons or something), then the game can already decide that you have the resources (formas, mutagens, fusion cores, credits, whatever), then the two mod slots and a full mod list as the transmutations screen currently. Then insert the two mods, click button, done.

Of course, the above resource requirements are just made-up values, but you get the idea...

Maybe this could ease your job with implementing newer and newer mod combinations (but not eliminates it, while you can release new combinations for lazier players any time), and can give a tool for players who like to try even the weirdes combos. Also can solve the need of many more mod slots and the painful re-level of frames and weapons after formaing (of course formaing a slot WITH releveling can stay as is, because it is more powerful than decreasing the mod drain by one).

Can't wait! I hope I catch this one!

- Instead of Capture/Raid/Data Mass missions could they be merged into a 'Retrieval' or 'Intercept' mission type that is random on deployment to add some variety to missions?

- Could we get more Corpus 'snow terra-formed' tile sets?

- Ultimately more factions to add to the lore? I have mentioned Banks and even City States that could add to the political drama

- When will the left side of the top bar during the menu screen match the slick left side (STEEEEVE)

- Will there ever be mod support, such as WoW, for DPS meters but more importantly UI? Even if mods had to be submitted for approval?

- Host Migration Issues. Still a huge problem.

- Penalty for people leaving / rage quitting missions?

- Will moons of the larger planets be basic nodes or eventually be flushed out such as phobos?

1. What's next in line for prime warframes? Where does Ash Prime stand in this line? :D

2.Any updates to stealth and where it's at? Please don't get Geoff to just tell us ideas are being collected and it's still "being discussed" etc. :(  but I understand if it's all too top secret, just give out hope maybe? ( Sorry it's just disappointing for an answer like that to be for a question that's been asked about since...march? or even before that? )

3. Anything in the queue for the dojos? I find them (although cool to work on) to be lacking right now because they don't actually have a use apart from collecting Clan-Tech bps, (Dueling is unbalanced as hell (Ember's WoF=instant win) and the obstacle course isn't exactly going to be played all the time) so will there be any updates to make the dojo worth entering regularly? Something that provides constant use of the dojo other than build the newest and coolest room.

4.Mod Slots: Being a high level player ( I mostly play Ash ) there are several mods that have become more or less essential to my survival in mid to high tier gameplay, such as vitality, redirection,etc. It's just really hard to not get dominated without them. That being said, All my space is taken up and I don't have any space for those cool melee and stamina based mods that were put out, like reflecting damage back at an enemy. I want them really bad but they don't do me much good compared to previous mods mentioned. Is it possible to consider a new set of mod slots, like a "Fitness and Techniques" mod slot set, where we can stick all our sword magic/trick mods and maybe stamina mods in? Maybe not stamina, but definitely the sword trick based abilities? It's just because atm high level game play doesn't leave much ability to sacrifice your power dmg, health, shield, capacity, effiency, or WF abilities for the sake of being able to reflect a bullet back at an enemy.

5. Will dueling get a better rebalance? I'm not big on PVP for this game but it's nice to change things up from the constant PVE,  and to see just how you class against some other tenno, it's just really unbalanced right now, no amount of ninja flipping and game control knowledge changes that , it kinda boils down to " Who has an OP gun and a better AoE ultimate"

1. Are there any plans on putting Vacuum on any sentinel as a mod? As it is, Carrier is pretty useless as a combat sentinel, but everyone (myself included) uses it for the Vacuum. If Vacuum isn't in the cards for other Sentinels, can the targeting mod on Carrier be buffed in range?

2. Are there any plans to have a user contest to design a warframe? I know a lot of people here have ideas on a great frame.

Questions:

1. the gradivous dilemma seemed extremely unfair to us corpus players, was this a mistake? and if so how do you plan on correcting this?

2. is there a set date for U11? 

3.again on the topic of the G- dilemma, i would like to ask please please give corpus players the detron at least with the weapon slot and already crafted. there was no chance that corpus could win due to better rewards and lore from grineer for most of the event, and it doesnt seem fair to those like me who have over 150 missions done on the corpus side and only 5 or 10 on the grineers to get the weapon of the faction i fought against the whole event...

4.did the outcome of the G- dilemma affect what the content of U11 will be?

ty for your time, and please if nothing else on this list please consider talking about the event questions.

edit; by event questions i mean questions 1 and 3. 

Edited by AveryJ

Just a few questions.

1. Will Banshee or Vauban ever get planets or will they only be alerts and specific mission Warframes?

2. If they will only be alert and specific mission Warframes, will we be seeing more like them?

3. There was discussion in a previous live-stream (I don't remember which one) where completing alerts would count towards possible "guild only" alerts or special missions/quests you would receive. Is this still a possibility?

Thanks for your time :)

Gonna edit some event related questions in later, but here are two general ones.

1. Thanks a lot for finaly fixing Loki's issue with his Sentinels. However why did it take so long for the problem to be adressed despit it being present since the introduction of Sentinels? Shouldn't that have been fixed by a hotfix as soon as Sentinels or at least Ash (who did not have that problem) got released?

2. Have you ever considered giving melee weapons percentage based damage? Like a Skana dealing 45% health damage regardless of enemy level but affected by enemy armor?

Q1: Does the DE plans to release the new version of Ruk? 

-Will you boost his stats? 

-Add more Skills?

-At least we could feel we are engaging a General?

Q2: Does the DE plan to release Alad V as a Boss?

Q3: Will the DE compensate the loss of Corpus Supporters since they have ripped, and robbed us since the beginning?

Q4: Speculations aroused that the DE intended or I rather say, manipulated the Event ending up gathering Loyalists with a Kitchen Syndrome?

Q4: Will the Invasion Mission be a part of permanent addition to the Game? Similar to Survival Missions?

Q5: Why did DE turned their backs on our pleases to balance out both Factions? The Grineer were composed of Napalms, Heavy Gunners, Evascerators, Scorches and Elites that finding a Normal Grineer is a Rare occasion against the Corpus who are flooded with Ordinary Crewmen and Moa?

Q6: Will they ever expand the Dojo? Making it less boring where no one hangs out. Where decorations and Statues are useless as our male nipples? 

Q7: If ever the CODEX is introduced, will DE plans to expand the Warframe's Universe Origins and Storyline?

Seriously guys, we need a Storyline here, 

How could not anyone notice this question. I've been asking this on every Livestream...

Q8: Are you guys dodging my 7th question in every Livestream? 

Seriously?

Edited by yeomanry

Will the DE ban the AFKers during the Event? Those who did nothing and leeched for the whole sessions?

I want to thank all the people who didn't report me for AFKing under the stairs in Cyath, a
Who here has hit the mastery ceiling? How did you feel? If not, does getting to 13 sound insane to you?

Those who hit 13 due to this loophole?

Please dont ignore this question just as you guys ignored my Storyline question on every Livestream.

Since the Gradvius Dilemma has passed, I think it's time to ask a more burning question now:

When are we going to see or hear from the Corpus and Grineer higher-ups directly?  Sargus Ruk and Vor have all referred to the Sisters only by their title of "Queens."  Meanwhile it's now known the Corpus work with a board of "directors" as their headfigures, according to Lotus' notice regarding the Corpus stripping Alad V of his funding.  I know that endgame for this story is likely going to point towards assaults on the leaders themselves eventually, but it's getting kind of tiresome of going through hordes of these minions and lesser leaders before seeing the true face of our opponents.  At least a glimpse would be nice.

Reopening old cases...

1. After the mitigated success of the recent stamina changes, do you have any more plans in reserve to make stamina "useful" and blocking viable?

2. What happened to Nightmare mode? (no shield/energy issue) You had tons of ideas to improve it when it was released, when will you implement them? 

3. New player accessibility and progression: Tutorials?

Any plans to smoothen the progression curve and make it less dependant on RNG mod drops? 

What about Mastery? Any short-term plans?

4. Any plans to improve mobility?

the main issues are discussed here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/119650-the-grand-thread-for-parkour-improvements-and-fixes-with-gifs-and-updated/

More generally, is there any room for more skill-based gameplay within all that grind and ability spamming? (Reward dexterity through parkouring, using timing through blocking and dodging...)? What's your status on that?

5. The Heavy Caliber/Magnum Force case is not closed yet. What's next to balance the effect on the different weapon types?
Edited by Thelonious